Is there a FaceApp Hollywood filter but for video?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
Or the closest thing. It has to morph your face somehow, i know it’s possible because Snapchat has some video filters that morph you. I’m planning on tiktokmaxxing just to statusmaxx. I want to reach like 10k real followers on instagram (i have 1.2k right now) and if you‘re GL, anything slightly interesting you do on tiktok will get viral.
Anyway, with the Hollywood faceapp filter I’m chadlite, so I’m planning on using something like that for tiktok. My main looksmin are my non existent zygos, nose, crappy skin (i can cover it with foundation), smile (not the teeth per se but my whole face deharmonizes whenever i smile), etc. So the filter has to fix my skin and literally remorph me somehow.
C0A383EA 2835 4F1B BD95 52EE1A30678B

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
There's zero money to be made from TikTok, also they're gonna know you're frauding. You have to at least be Chadlite to Fraud, If you're Incel/Subhuman its gonna be obvious you're frauding.

There's zero money to be made from TikTok, also they're gonna know you're frauding. You have to at least be Chadlite to Fraud, If you're Incel/Subhuman its gonna be obvious you're frauding.
yeah but according to people here im average to above average. Tbh i think that they’re lying because whenever i see myself in the mirror i think im disgusting. But the good thing is that skin is my main falio, so if I fraud that, among with other traits i can maybe be GL. Idk, maybe I’m just coping

You know what, i just looked at myself in the mirror, there’s no way I’m doing this lol. I’m going to keep LDARing like I’ve been doing these last few weeks

yeah but according to people here im average to above average. Tbh i think that they’re lying because whenever i see myself in the mirror i think im disgusting. But the good thing is that skin is my main falio, so if I fraud that, among with other traits i can maybe be GL. Idk, maybe I’m just coping
pics?

You know what, i just looked at myself in the mirror, there’s no way I’m doing this lol. I’m going to keep LDARing like I’ve been doing these last few weeks
lol, this is me.
I took a selfie for the first time in a while the other day and was like 'what's the fucking point' lol

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, NarrowJaw and fvolkek