IS THERE A GOOD THREAD ON SHAVING BALLS?

vrilmaxxer

vrilmaxxer

He never sleeps, the judge.
THERE NEEDS TO BE A BOTB THREAD ON THR BEST WAY TO GET CLEAN HAIRLESS BALLS. SHOULD I USE A SHAVER OR A CREAM.

Someone make a thread please or find me one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 20370, GabachoCopium and 5 others
My balls are smooth ion got no hair

who shaves their balls

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, sportsmogger and gr34ter
I don't shave my balls or pubic hair. I use depilatory creams instead. No cuts, no nicks whatsoever. Just severe burns if you leave it for too long, but that's just my own carelessness.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet, Tr0ubLe, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
I don't shave my balls or pubic hair. I use depilatory creams instead. No cuts, no nicks whatsoever. Just severe burns if you leave it for too long, but that's just my own carelessness.
Are you expecting visitors?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I second this. Here is a good reddit thread on how to do it properly for anyone who would like to try:

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, vrilmaxxer and Gengar
Are you expecting visitors?
Not at all, I have to get rid of my pubic hair because otherwise I get chafe wounds from my thick hairs rubbing against my shaft constantly. When I masturbate, that is.
I second this. Here is a good reddit thread on how to do it properly for anyone who would like to try:

Based. I shamelessly buy tubes of hair removal cream while being a guy. My friends find it awkward.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and PseudoMaxxer
Not at all, I have to get rid of my pubic hair because otherwise I get chafe wounds from my thick hairs rubbing against my shaft constantly. When I masturbate, that is.

Based. I shamelessly buy tubes of hair removal cream while being a guy. My friends find it awkward.
Is there a point in shaving the hair off. I was thinking off cutting them off. Creams seems like it will fuck up my skin hard.

There are unironically good tutorials on the hub. I got taught by some bbc when I was like 12

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer

Have you decided wether your gonna ban "dnr", I thought that was gonna be a new rule.

Is there a point in shaving the hair off. I was thinking off cutting them off. Creams seems like it will fuck up my skin hard.
Your skin will only get fucked up if you are stupid like me and leave it on for too long. 5 to 7 minutes is enough but I foolishly have done it for 10 to 20 minutes, but even so it's still fine. For me, getting rid of the hairs is an absolute must. My hairs are very thick so if I don't get rid of it, it will chafe against my shaft/skin while masturbating and cause painful wounds.
Have you decided wether your gonna ban "dnr", I thought that was gonna be a new rule.
I've been relatively absent, but I think we do that for good content threads. Question threads like these are not subject to strict moderating, or at least in my eyes anyway -- any staff member can disagree and do their thing.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Your skin will only get fucked up if you are stupid like me and leave it on for too long. 5 to 7 minutes is enough but I foolishly have done it for 10 to 20 minutes, but even so it's still fine. For me, getting rid of the hairs is an absolute must. My hairs are very thick so if I don't get rid of it, it will chafe against my shaft/skin while masturbating and cause painful wounds.

I've been relatively absent, but I think we do that for good content threads. Question threads like these are not subject to strict moderating, or at least in my eyes anyway -- any staff member can disagree and do their thing.
what are your stats. Height? HTN/MTN/LTN? Have you thought about geomaxxing? What country are you in?

what are your stats. Height? HTN/MTN/LTN? Have you thought about geomaxxing? What country are you in?
5'10" or 5'11", don't really know or care enough to know. I'm truecel, no geomaxxing for me. I'm in the Netherlands, surrounded by tall, good-looking men AND women. Yes, I get heightmogged daily by women who are 6'0" - 6'3" (some can be taller, but not as common).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, PseudoMaxxer and vrilmaxxer
5'10" or 5'11", don't really know or care enough to know. I'm truecel, no geomaxxing for me. I'm in the Netherlands, surrounded by tall, good-looking men AND women. Yes, I get heightmogged daily by women who are 6'0" - 6'3" (some can be taller, but not as common).
You are in a mogger nation, maybe you are just a locationcel. You are 26 right? If you wait too long you will miss out on experiences you cant get back, I dont see why you dont consider geomaxxing?

• +1
You are in a mogger nation, maybe you are just a locationcel. You are 26 right? If you wait too long you will miss out on experiences you cant get back, I dont see why you dont consider geomaxxing?
Yes, I live in a mogger/fogger nation. I'm 28. I'm also South Asian by blood. Brown men can't really geomaxx, we are universally despised, JFL. Individually we can have success, but as a group, we have no SMV. But a good-looking Pakistani will have great SMV regardless (my friend who looks like Zayn does well with all women regardless of their race).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and HTN_Mentalcel
next thread is gonna be on how to bleach your asshole hahahaahahahaah
you are retarded, girls like clean balls, not dirty hairy ones retard, you have a subhuman way to think

This is genius. What brands should I get? And wouldn't it disrupt hormones and shit

• +1
This is genius. What brands should I get? And wouldn't it disrupt hormones and shit
I use Veet, make sure to get the sensitive skin version. No, it only targets your hair follicles. Hormones won’t be disrupted or whatever. I’ve been doing this for years. The idea of using a razor blade makes me shudder.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe