Is there a line to plastic surgery?

Michael15651

Michael15651

Bronze
Essentially this forum is about emphasizing the importance has on looks and maximizing the opportunities available to look our best self.

But is there a limit on how much is too much?

Here is example A:

This is a before and after photo of plastic surgery used to try and thrive for the “perfect male body” that is often discussed here. However, it’s clear that they aren’t natural without even looking at the before photo provided in example B.

Which brings me to my next point - if you have all the money in the world, how far will you go with plastic surgery? And more so, do you believe that if you achieve your perfect results, would it be enough? And if it is, what is the line in your ideal goal that separates plastic surgery from looking natural vs looking obvious?

Attachments

• D5621A3F-53E5-4B80-879A-6EC684186834.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 98A0937D-A590-477F-88C6-274EEB2DBB4D.jpeg
    98A0937D-A590-477F-88C6-274EEB2DBB4D.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
Yes, the is a limit. Ideally, your already have a decent base and you fix one big flaw with PS. But trying to get 6 different surgeries is just retarded tbh, it will give that feel that something is "off" to anyone that looks at you.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 5892
Some procedures are more likely to look unnatural
Botched freaks like this are rare cases. Justin jedlica has had like 50 surgeries done jfl
You'll never end up looking like except if youre gay and/or completely retarded

But your surgeries can fail. There are certain rules to follow tbh
I dont plan on having tons of surgeries personally. Maybe 1 or 2

Also, cases of BDD like this are interesting.
This guy had every unnecessary procedure done to him. When you're actively trying to hide failos with surgeries, you're coping. This guy had a long midface, narrow skull + a low IPD. He needed orbital box osteotomy. not a shit ton of implants or fillers

Yes, the is a limit. Ideally, your already have a decent base and you fix one big flaw with PS. But trying to get 6 different surgeries is just retarded tbh, it will give that feel that something is "off" to anyone that looks at you.

But your surgeries can fail. There are certain rules to follow tbh
I dont plan on having tons of surgeries personally. Maybe 1 or 2

Sure, those 1 or 2 surgeries may be crucial in your perspective. But if you go by this forum and what so discussed and how much of an impact it plays to your looks, those 1 or 2 can quickly turn into a dozen to fit the “ideal look”.

Let’s say you need a chin implant and jaw implants. Great. But what about hunter eyes? You need a surgery for that too. Or cheekbones, that’s another surgery. Or what about eyebrow transplant to create “fuller” eyebrows that cave into your nostrils to look “mysterious?” Or buffalo fat removal for hollow cheeks to look “masculine?” Or a facelift to get rid of any Wei Klee? Or a hair transplant because your hair isn’t full and thick enough? The list goes on and that’s just the face alone. Girls like abs too, don’t they? Etc…

Ran up 500 bandz in a year ain’t got nothing to prove

Sure, those 1 or 2 surgeries may be crucial in your perspective. But if you go by this forum and what so discussed and how much of an impact it plays to your looks, those 1 or 2 can quickly turn into a dozen to fit the “ideal look”.

Let’s say you need a chin implant and jaw implants. Great. But what about hunter eyes? You need a surgery for that too. Or cheekbones, that’s another surgery. Or what about eyebrow transplant to create “fuller” eyebrows that cave into your nostrils to look “mysterious?” Or buffalo fat removal for hollow cheeks to look “masculine?” Or a facelift to get rid of any Wei Klee? Or a hair transplant because your hair isn’t full and thick enough? The list goes on and that’s just the face alone. Girls like abs too, don’t they? Etc…
I only need 2 surgeries bc im not subhuman, unlike many users here. I can see myself objectively tbh

I get what youre saying. If someone needs all those surgeries, its over for that particular person. That guy would need to just accept this fact.

Essentially this forum is about emphasizing the importance has on looks and maximizing the opportunities available to look our best self.

But is there a limit on how much is too much?

Here is example A:

This is a before and after photo of plastic surgery used to try and thrive for the “perfect male body” that is often discussed here. However, it’s clear that they aren’t natural without even looking at the before photo provided in example B.

Which brings me to my next point - if you have all the money in the world, how far will you go with plastic surgery? And more so, do you believe that if you achieve your perfect results, would it be enough? And if it is, what is the line in your ideal goal that separates plastic surgery from looking natural vs looking obvious?
There is a limit and you need to learn to accept it. Incel TV always says that the black pill comes to collect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
View attachment 1849369View attachment 1849368
this nigger needed facial bipartition + eyebrow lowering with botox:lul::lul:

It’s funny you mention eyebrow lowering with Botox. I’ve had it done a couple of times now with different surgeons and unfortunately it had minimal effects on lowering my eyebrows or just refusing to do it in general due to ptosis or causing blindness.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892