Is there a looksmax for foids?

D

Deleted member 9753

Silver
We need better perspective, because I believe women have a better outlay on what’s attractive, I showed 20 girls a pic of gandy and I rated him as the most good looking, and they responded “nope, I have seen better looking men then him, I actually think he is average, nothing special about him”, “very plain Jain”, a good example of a plain Jain for men would be Emma Watson, and women think she is “perfect”, “gorgeous”, and “beautiful” , wouldn’t you agree ? ... and jfl at the Fags in here saying gandy is a “psl god”, I even find him unattractive and average looking, he is in someway a looker but nobody to be called the most good looking

Attachments

• 09A70D89-6344-4126-9F6E-9EC338198404.jpeg
    09A70D89-6344-4126-9F6E-9EC338198404.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 56
  • AFC51B1A-53F5-4355-A7BF-6320252E5D0E.jpeg
    AFC51B1A-53F5-4355-A7BF-6320252E5D0E.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 64
  • D9C5CE34-B954-45A8-B19E-5D916A2CFE58.jpeg
    D9C5CE34-B954-45A8-B19E-5D916A2CFE58.jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, mulattomaxxer and Lux
look greycel i really dont know what the fuck you are talking about its time to quit this schizophrenia

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 22126, Marsiere214 and 38 others
Women are looksmaxxing from birth

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ifyouwannabemylover, JadedNormie and 9 others
are you a foid? women can just exist and they will do very well

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, joeveniro, Need2Ascend and 5 others
r/vindicta

r/femaledatingstrategy

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Stare, Gaia262 and 14 others
Women are born looksmaxxed

aka chad acquired since birth just by existence theorem

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Be_ConfidentBro and SubhumanCurrycel
Women are socially conditioned to know looks are what matter the most. But they're also the most bluepilled in a vindictive way since, instead of analyzing their developmental problems (Bimax related) or their bad features, they cope with 4 nose jobs or fillers everywhere or 10 pounds of make up to put a mask on their problems facially. I have still yet to meet a woman who looked above an 8 or so without make up. If men were conditioned growing up that looks are all that mattered, we would have an army of borderline Nazi-Germany level men forcing proper habits on to males lmaoo.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, JadedNormie, Be_ConfidentBro and 12 others
Looksmaxxing for women is learned from an early age and other women actually share their staxx and catfish tips. It actually resembles a little bit of what we're doing here except it's actually acceptable by society smh tbh fam gamers we NEED to rise up.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Be_ConfidentBro, Need2Ascend and 4 others
women say they have seen better looking because some people find diffrent things attractive in people now im not saying women find objectively ugly features ugly coz 99% don't but women have preferences for men in things for like, hair color, and style, body type, eye shape and color, and heaps of other shit so you may of thought said person was less atractive compared to gandy but in her opinion the other guy mogged gandy so yes everything isn't set in stone and remember women aren't psl autists like some people on this site and don't like school shooter hunter eyes jfl but im not saying ugly guys are attractive im saying women find some things attractive and unnatractive that you might not

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 9753
women say they have seen better looking because some people find diffrent things attractive in people now im not saying women find objectively ugly features ugly coz 99% don't but women have preferences for men in things for like, hair color, and style, body type, eye shape and color, and heaps of other shit so you may of thought said person was less atractive compared to gandy but in her opinion the other guy mogged gandy so yes everything isn't set in stone and remember women aren't psl autists like some people on this site and don't like school shooter hunter eyes jfl but im not saying ugly guys are attractive im saying women find some things attractive and unnatractive that you might not
edit i meant to say women don't find objectively ugly features attractive main point is beauty is subjective kind of but if you an conventionly unnatractive feature 99% of women will find it ugly to

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
don’t be stupid Op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and SubhumanCurrycel
Emma Watson isnt average lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 6723, Lux and 1 other person
I’m @recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
We need better perspective, because I believe women have a better outlay on what’s attractive, I showed 20 girls a pic of gandy and I rated him as the most good looking, and they responded “nope, I have seen better looking men then him, I actually think he is average, nothing special about him”, “very plain Jain”, a good example of a plain Jain for men would be Emma Watson, and women think she is “perfect”, “gorgeous”, and “beautiful” , wouldn’t you agree ? ... and jfl at the Fags in here saying gandy is a “psl god”, I even find him unattractive and average looking, he is in someway a looker but nobody to be called the most good looking
I feel like some people are misinterpreting your thread where you asked about possible looksmaxxes for women to do, and not the looksmaxxes to do to attract women as you intended. read kingkellz thread(in best of the best section) on improving your SMV. collagen and having feminine soft-tissue features is vital for attracting JBs - most JBs would prefer prime Justin Bieber over Dolph Lundgren because he's prettier. which sounds like bullshit i know, but it's legit

• +1
Reactions: Lux
That’s true but we are talking in terms of universally attractive facially because even if you had blond hair and she preferred black, she will still fuck you based on your facial aesthetics, I despise blonde women but there are some I wouldn’t mind fucking because if I pictured them with brunette hair they would be considered datable. Psl matters , ofc there are other attractiveness when it comes to liking a women like distinctive features but there are some ideals to everything, that’s why a women’s perspective would be more convincing bevshse I find 99 percent of men unattractive tbh and only a couple few of the top of my head that I would consider attractive like Brad Pitt and Matt boomer

I feel like some people are misinterpreting your thread where you asked about possible looksmaxxes for women to do, and not the looksmaxxes to do to attract women as you intended. read kingkellz thread(in best of the best section) on improving your SMV. collagen and having feminine soft-tissue features is vital for attracting JBs - most JBs would prefer prime Justin Bieber over Dolph Lundgren because he's prettier. which sounds like bullshit i know, but it's legit
What I mean is that beauty is subjective in our perspective, I can’t tell if you are attractive because I wouldn’t know what’s attractive to male unless he looks like Matt boomer, and if I saw cuck eyes I would instantly disregard you as attractive but some females would prefer cuck eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172 and Clark69
Women are socially conditioned to know looks are what matter the most. But they're also the most bluepilled in a vindictive way since, instead of analyzing their developmental problems (Bimax related) or their bad features, they cope with 4 nose jobs or fillers everywhere or 10 pounds of make up to put a mask on their problems facially. I have still yet to meet a woman who looked above an 8 or so without make up. If men were conditioned growing up that looks are all that mattered, we would have an army of borderline Nazi-Germany level men forcing proper habits on to males lmaoo.
That’s why it’s harder for men to become psl gods bevshse we can’t use makeup

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Stevensmithgerard
Thanks to makeup it’s really difficult to judge women.

Most would never post static, standard, frontals and side profiles without any makeup or favorable light

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 9753
Everything is fake, from the filters, to the lighting, to the photoshop, it’s ridiculous. I’m just trying to be rich atm , fuck dealing with women, we can have fun without them after knowing that I can pay a whore for like 100 bucks and move to the next. Can’t settle with whores now.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Fear and RealSurgerymax
Thanks to makeup it’s really difficult to judge women.

Most would never post static, standard, frontals and side profiles without any makeup or favorable light
Speaking the truth only cause they are scared see the real them

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, JadedNormie, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
1FC496F1 BA41 4F61 8244 FF8D7323A1DD

If this is “average” then we are fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Marsiere214, JadedNormie and 3 others
Not sure bro but maybe what ur talking about is sex appeal? Like sometimes I want to fap to someone certain even though something else looks better.

But then after I fap I dont find them attractive anymore. What I think is that aesthetics is like 99% objective but sex appeal really depends on your mood. Then also like emotional attachment to stuff like style and shit will make u more attracted to them, like nichemaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753
Not sure bro but maybe what ur talking about is sex appeal? Like sometimes I want to fap to something certain even though something else looks better.

But then after I fap I dont find them attractive anymore. What I think is that aesthetics is like 99% objective but sex appeal really depends in mood. Then also like emotional attachment to stuff like style and shit will make u more attracted to them, like nichemaxxing.
Same, but honestly these women are mainly like trophies, you just want to walk around with them and show them off like they are yours, I mean imagine Mia Malkova being your wife, I don’t think anybody would mind but it would be hard to actually fall in love with that person unless they portay some kind of personality towards you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 8172, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Gandy mogs bro, the only reason why some women may reject him is due to the agepill. You dont want women on this site, the site will become very cucked. A girl inflitrated the site not to long ago and half the forum was simping for her. Putting women in an enviroment which is filled with lonely men is a reciepe for disaster.

If you look at r/truerateme which is the best mixed objective rating forum, females unitentionally take the spotlight from men who need the ratings more. If you look at the most hot posts on r/trm its mainly attractive females who dont need rating.You could try r/plasticsurgery but I havent lurked there, so I cannot tell you how good that subreddit is.

Your best way to gauge you looks is through irl validation from women. How do women treat you? whats your slay count? How many iois or compliments do you recieve?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 10536
Gandy mogs bro, the only reason why some women may reject him is due to the agepill. You dont want women on this site, the site will become very cucked. A girl inflitrated the site not to long ago and half the forum was simping for her. Putting women in an enviroment which is filled with lonely men is a reciepe for disaster.

If you look at r/truerateme which is the best mixed objective rating forum, females unitentionally take the spotlight from men who need the ratings more. If you look at the most hot posts on r/trm its mainly attractive females who dont need rating.You could try r/plasticsurgery but I havent lurked there, so I cannot tell you how good that subreddit is.

Your best way to gauge you looks is through irl validation from women. How do women treat you? whats your slay count? How many iois or compliments do you recieve?
I get good iois, and compliments, but my social proof is so shit, I never get likes from hot girls on social media

• +1
I get good iois, and compliments, but my social proof is so shit, I never get likes from hot girls on social media

I dont see many guys on social media with alot of likes tbh (including the irl chad slayers). From the people I have on facebook the main reason why women get more likes on their pictures is because they have a horde mentality. They will like all of eachothers photos and comment shit like " :love: :love: ". Guys don't do the same thing for eachother.

Having alot of likes on social media is rare though, I still see plently of women who get few likes on their pictures. Irl validation > Social media virtue singalling.

• Love it
Reactions: Maxim
I dont see many guys on social media with alot of likes tbh (including the irl chad slayers). From the people I have on facebook the main reason why women get more likes on their pictures is because they have a horde mentality. They will like all of eachothers photos and comment shit like " :love: :love: ". Guys don't do the same thing for eachother.

Having alot of likes on social media is rare though, I still see plently of women who get few likes on their pictures. Irl validation > Social media virtue singalling.
I used to be Facebook famous, with over 400 likes on every post now I barely get 10...

Attachments

• 5A3ED6B7-E1F0-43F4-A049-43A068E343E3.jpeg
    5A3ED6B7-E1F0-43F4-A049-43A068E343E3.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 38
  • So Sad
I used to be Facebook famous, with over 400 likes on every post now I barely get 10...
thERe are othER solutions to your problems. (Jk don't go ER bro). I guess you got out of high school or some shit.

thERe are othER solutions to your problems. (Jk don't go ER bro). I guess you got out of high school or some shit.
yeah I got you HS, after that down hill, I even got 500 likes on this photo but I had to reuplod it

Attachments

• 41EB9FE7-AD8C-43F1-8FF8-28227A712801.jpeg
    41EB9FE7-AD8C-43F1-8FF8-28227A712801.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 33
  • So Sad

Mogger picture tbh, 5.5PSL atleast. Did you descend or something?

yeah I got you HS, after that down hill, I even got 500 likes on this photo but I had to reuplod it

This picture is worse then the other one you uploaded but your are still very good looking. Unflattering angle but I would imagine your 5-5.5psl irl.

No I post pics like this now, and I don’t get shit

Take the picture on a better camera, you ears also stick out a bit to much here.

This picture is mogger tier but your other pictures arent great. You need to take good pictures to be good looking in them.

Take the picture on a better camera, you ears also stick out a bit to much here.
View attachment 817104
This picture is mogger tier but your other pictures arent great. You need to take good pictures to be good looking in them.
Yeah idk I can never take decent photos, I took this one earlier, idek if this good enough Lmfaoo I look better in person I guess that’s what people have told me

Attachments

• 99BF59BA-03E2-41CA-9FE3-3D2DE567B156.jpeg
    99BF59BA-03E2-41CA-9FE3-3D2DE567B156.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 23
Yeah idk I can never take decent photos, I took this one earlier, idek if this good enough Lmfaoo

Dont upload that to facebook jfl. You need more muscle definition through gymmaxx and leanmaxx. Dont take pictures which are looking upwards at your face, it will make you look worse. Ideally the camera is level with you.

Your face is good but you would benefit from having a shredded body to go with it.

Dont upload that to facebook jfl. You need more muscle definition through gymmaxx and leanmaxx. Dont take pictures which are looking upwards at your face, it will make you look worse. Ideally the camera is level with you.

Your face is good but you would benefit from having a shredded body to go with it.
How do I take photos like this? Lol

Attachments

• 8C6FAD20-36D9-43EA-99E9-1C846E340750.jpeg
    8C6FAD20-36D9-43EA-99E9-1C846E340750.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 35