Is there a looksmax for foids?

Not sure bro but maybe what ur talking about is sex appeal? Like sometimes I want to fap to someone certain even though something else looks better.

But then after I fap I dont find them attractive anymore. What I think is that aesthetics is like 99% objective but sex appeal really depends on your mood. Then also like emotional attachment to stuff like style and shit will make u more attracted to them, like nichemaxxing.
agree on the wanking thing lmao

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 6723
How do I take photos like this? Lol
1. Leanmmax
2. Gymmaxx
2. Pose, notice how his hands run through is hair. It looks alot better then if he had his hands idle by his sides.

Outside of this I can't help you because im not a photographer. My photography knowledge is extremely limited, I dont take photos often.
In your casse keep your t shirt on until you are shredded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753
edit i meant to say women don't find objectively ugly features attractive main point is beauty is subjective kind of but if you an conventionly unnatractive feature 99% of women will find it ugly to
Ugly is always ugly but there's several types of good-looking.

Same, but honestly these women are mainly like trophies, you just want to walk around with them and show them off like they are yours, I mean imagine Mia Malkova being your wife, I don’t think anybody would mind but it would be hard to actually fall in love with that person unless they portay some kind of personality towards you.
Found something that supports my idea.
From some anthropology guy (idk if expert), The question is "Is beauty in the eye of the beholder true? Is it a lie used to comfort people?".
To put it bluntly, yes it is a lie.

And yes, it is thrown around to make people feel better.

The Accurate Judgement of Beauty takes place when there is no emotional connection between the person judging and the person being judged. Very often the environment a person is raised in, the agenda he/she is being fed distorts the accurate judgement of beauty.

For example:-

1. Asexuals judge beauty more accurately because they don’t have the sexual attraction distorting their thoughts.
I also found a study and previous research which supports my idea that emotional attachment to stuff can change ur attraction
https://www.livescience.com/52355-beauty-eye-beholder-environment.html
Previous research has shown that if people see a face and associate it with something positive, they tend to find that face more attractive, she added.
So if u hate ur culture if ur ethnic, u will be less attracted to ethnics once u associate them with the culture despite knowing they can look better than whites. Same with the opposite.

Last edited:
vindicta is trash all the foids on there are 100% ugly and post retard advice like 'get a lip flip babes!xoxo' i hate females and their subhuman IQ gonna infiltrate their stupid discord

Can you aspies stop with the "I sent ___ girls pics of Barrett/O'Pry/Gandy and THIS is what happened!" shit?

Huge difference between what women say and what they do. Never trust the former.

They min-maxx their make-up from about age 3. It's all about fraudmaxxiing fom them and unlike for men it's actually encouraged by this gynocentric society.

r/vindicta

r/femaledatingstrategy
Vindicta got privated, and no foid looksmaxxes on fds. It's just endless standards increasing and learning how to shit test.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786