is there a more ridiculous argument than that of life being good

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
even a god existing in the most sinister absurd way is much more reasonable

but that life is good is beyond retardardation. it completely mindblows me how can people believe that. i cant think of any way to defend this for any concept of the word good

life is utter shit

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Manletmachine, future slavic chad and 1 other person
im terrified that something sinister beyond imagination is going on

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and nathan
People need to cope with something in order to not rope, life being good only applies to a minority of individuals that have money, looks, status, had a great childhood, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and mvp2v1
even a god existing in the most sinister absurd way is much more reasonable

but that life is good is beyond retardardation. it completely mindblows me how can people believe that. i cant think of any way to defend this for any concept of the word good

life is utter shit
Your English is utter shit bitch hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and UZB_Strebl
its not shit for everyone whats your point

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Esteban1997, <6PSLcel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Chads think life is pretty good scientifically proven

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
elab this, there is good things and bad things. Maybe bad things just impress you too much and give you this very bad feeling.

its not shit for everyone whats your point
life is not about 10 people out of 10000 that are just ok. they can still acknowledge the shitness of it all

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, JohnDoe and Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and wollet2
Yh... life is shit. It is what it is i guess, what can you do really if you are a subhuman with no friends, gf, job, etc?
i think most people these days are depressed, lonely, angry, isolated, the list goes on. It's a terrible shit life

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
For subhumans like you maybe

life is not about 10 people out of 10000 that are just ok. they can still acknowledge the shitness of it all
top 10-20% have good lives

Even the top 1% suffer, get old, weaker, dumber, have freak accidents
if you are a normal human being with some empathy even observing all this suffering around cant get you to any other conclusion than that of life being utter shit and you were just a bit of lucky

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Yh... life is shit. It is what it is i guess, what can you do really if you are a subhuman with no friends, gf, job, etc?
i think most people these days are depressed, lonely, angry, isolated, the list goes on. It's a terrible shit life
And then you gotta hope hell isn’t real and that you don’t go there for eternity

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and wollet2
it can and will get so much worse

it can and will get so much worse
yh well not evne surprsied at this point, not a single good thing has happened to me in a long time

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
being alive is great

all the status games that people play in social/sexual situations are what's awful

all the status games that people play in social/sexual situations are what's awful
lol. anything in human relations is just one aspect

does cancer or depression or getting in an accident and never walking again care about status. and what do status games have to do with being robbed and murdered by a subhuman. the evil you have inside you is lifes to blame for

pleasures arent anywhere near enough

@WishIwasChico's life is great

if god is real you're going to hell buddy boyo. then something beyond your wildest imaginations will indeed happen, eternal torture and damnation. who knows what it implies, maybe demon ass rape. maybe something our brain can't even imagine

@WishIwasChico's life is great
nah he is an autistic sad faggot dude. women love his big cock but he doesnt enjoy it. he rated his happiness 1/10

fucking lol he rots here anyway

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
if god is real you're going to hell buddy boyo. then something beyond your wildest imaginations will indeed happen, eternal torture and damnation. who knows what it implies, maybe demon ass rape. maybe something our brain can't even imagine
why would i go to hell and not you, bastard

why would i go to hell and not you, bastard
cuz i'm a good boy, i pray everyday, i care about others, i go to church. i bet you don't do that

both the possibilities that a god exists and that he doesnt are terrifying. i cant think of any good scenario. muh "i dont believe in religion but i believe in God" "i trust the unvierse" people are the most retarded jokes

nah he is an autistic sad faggot dude. women love his big cock but he doesnt enjoy it. he rated his happiness 1/10

fucking lol he rots here anyway
I was joking he's a sad cunt lmao over for him

I was joking he's a sad cunt lmao over for him

its scary actually. he is sad and empty. its over

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
both the possibilities that a god exists and that he doesnt are terrifying. i cant think of any good scenario. muh "i dont believe in religion but i believe in God" "i trust the unvierse" people are the most retarded jokes
ure a piece of shit
maybe ur just too smart nigga why cant u just be like those black dudes singing god is great good is good

Life was good to me when I was a child and teenager

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Ahahahahahahahahahahah @WishIwasChico over Bro you're a sad cunt you had everything and fried your neurotransmitters to brag on some incels
his neurotransmitters were already fucked. its obvious that he posted and bragged here because it gives him more joy than fucking women. thats scary to me.

@Clavicular is the same. a sad empty fucker

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
his neurotransmitters were already fucked. its obvious that he posted and bragged here because it gives him more joy than fucking women. thats scary to me.

@Clavicular is the same. a sad empty fucker
Is there anyone here Who has a decent Life?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and wollet2