Is there a .org equivalent for NT?

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
NT & Looks are minimum requirements

One cannot ascend without the other

By “.org equivalent”, I meant an NT theory that is blackpilled and not bluepilled

So maybe something along the lines of sociopathmaxxin’ as a social strategy :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sandhog, Kaari, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 7 others
High IQ answers only

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I will personally ban low IQ users for 7 days

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, Bars, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
im confused by what youre asking for

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Bars, watah and 7 others
theres plenty of advice on here, but if youre even somewhat intelligent you should be able to figure it out, also redpillers have some decent advice and there are books you can read

• +1
Reactions: Bars, ripper and PROMETHEUS
theres plenty of advice on here, but if youre even somewhat intelligent you should be able to figure it out, also redpillers have some decent advice and there are books you can read
I’ve already implemented the core redpilled advice such as maintaining frame and never validating (Yes, they work)

I will need to revisit them and pluck all the low hanging fruits

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
I’ve already implemented the core redpilled advice such as maintaining frame and never validating (Yes, they work)

I will need to revisit them and pluck all the low hanging fruits
which redpillers do you follow bro, me personally i found more use in books

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
which redpillers do you follow bro, me personally i found more use in books
I don’t follow any of them since they’re all cringe

It’s impossible to follow a rediller once you understand the blackpill, since redpillers don’t accept the fact that face is foundational for SMV

I’ll focus on articles and theory too just like you

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, truthhurts and Kelly Oubre Jr

By “.org equivalent”, I meant an NT theory that is blackpilled and not bluepilled

So maybe something along the lines of sociopathmaxxin’ as a social strategy :feelshmm:
I need this so bad lmk any advice

@Kelly Oubre Jr

Even Andrew Tate is a loser

I follow him for his mindset principles, but socially he’s a cringe nerd

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
High IQ answers only

high iq but doesnt realize hes asking how to be a clone :lul:

like nigga if you wanna be an npc so bad it shouldnt be that hard

• +1
Reactions: Bars and truthhurts
Because you are low iq.
Be nice to my friend

Altho, I would have given a 7 day ban for his low iq response had it been anyone else that commented that

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, truthhurts and Gaygymmaxx

Yes this is my theory on how destiny the subhuman jew with moderately womanly behavior somehow fucks onlyfans models

He is evil asf. He actually does not care about these bitches, he's clearly generally sociopathic and extrme ego/self belief

Intellectual arrogance

I reckon these women are turned on by how little he panders, he doesn't tow the line, he gives his takes, calls them retarded, then explains why, and they submit

Of course they want his clout too

But he does this with his own wife, when she's next to him

Extremely dismissive but once in a while he gives her all his attention, but mostly diresgsrding or just not taking thing seriously with underlying tone that conveys lack of interest or not actually caring

He responds with high iq and good answer but no passion, hard to get his attention

Applied to a chad instead of a 5"9 jew

This would be mogger game.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and PROMETHEUS
Machiavellianism probably if that's what you're trying to say, It's what politicians and people who rule the world are like.

Which is narcissistic behavior. and people here are usually so full of themselves which definitely correlates.

And in .org terms, is someone who is "Low inhib" or someone who does whatever it takes to reach their goals. By not giving a shit about what others think.

You cannot truly ascend without having low inhibition.

• Love it
The things niggas will do instead of looksmaxxing
@ResilientGoyim

• JFL
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
Yes this is my theory on how destiny the subhuman jew with moderately womanly behavior somehow fucks onlyfans models

He is evil asf. He actually does not care about these bitches, he's clearly generally sociopathic and extrme ego/self belief

Intellectual arrogance

I reckon these women are turned on by how little he panders, he doesn't tow the line, he gives his takes, calls them retarded, then explains why, and they submit

Of course they want his clout too

But he does this with his own wife, when she's next to him

Extremely dismissive but once in a while he gives her all his attention, but mostly diresgsrding or just not taking thing seriously with underlying tone that conveys lack of interest or not actually caring

He responds with high iq and good answer but no passion, hard to get his attention

Applied to a chad instead of a 5"9 jew

This would be mogger game.

Machiavellianism probably if that's what you're trying to say, It's what politicians and people who rule the world are like.

Which is narcissistic behavior. and people here are usually so full of themselves which definitely correlates.

And in .org terms, is someone who is "Low inhib" or someone who does whatever it takes to reach their goals. By not giving a shit about what others think.

Perfect!

We have 2 high IQ answers so far

The 3 of us may need to develop this theory in depth since there's clearly something here

• Love it
Reactions: devonhendryx999 and Gaygymmaxx
no neurotypical person knows wtf a forum even is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, WishIHadBBC, qazw and 4 others
Perfect!

We have 2 high IQ answers so far

The 3 of us may need to develop this theory in depth since there's clearly something here
Ngl I had to read ur post like 3 times bro I see what they mean :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Ngl I had to read ur post like 3 times bro I see what they mean :ROFLMAO:

I purposefully used a complex and awkward sentence structure on OP to filter out low IQ users

I'm glad you passed at your 3rd attempt

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I purposefully used a complex and awkward sentence structure on OP to filter out low IQ users

I'm glad you passed at your 3rd attempt
Nah you might be the chosen one :what:

• JFL
Nah you might be the chosen one :what:
Yeah same tbh lmao
Are the 2 of you down for this NT research at some point this month?

It will be basically be us 3 separately and independently writing a summary of our theory on DarkTriadMaxxxin (and their real-life social examples, like Destiny)

I will then compare notes to combine them into one theory

We can then review and re-edit if needed

• JFL
  • +1

It will be basically be us 3 separately and independently writing a summary of our theory on DarkTriadMaxxxin (and their real-life social examples, like Destiny)

Sounds great I got the day off and another person in mind as well

Sounds great I got the day off and another person in mind as well
Mr burns excellent

who's the 4th person?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
No I mean another example like destiny :ROFLMAO:

Okay that's good

Get those perky indian fingers warmed up bcoz you have some typing to do :feelshmm:

We'll probably gatekeep our research results and use it ourselves for infinite social success

There are many blackpillers and DarkTriads, but only a tiny percentage will have an intellectual mastery of both

... with the 3 of us being part of that small subset :feelskek:

Holy fucking shit we're about to develop a new theory of social dynamics that's about to mog the blackpill into oblivion :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: narcomogs, devonhendryx999 and Gaygymmaxx
Okay that's good

Get those perky indian fingers warmed up bcoz you have some typing to do :feelshmm:

We'll probably gatekeep our research results and use it ourselves for infinite social success

There are many blackpillers and DarkTriads, but only a tiny percentage will have an intellectual mastery of both

... with the 3 of us being part of that small subset :feelskek:

Holy fucking shit we're about to develop a new theory of social dynamics that's about to mog the blackpill into oblivion :feelskek::feelskek:
It's time....
Happy Hands GIF by morrisjenkins

• +1
it's time....

View attachment 3147666
*chuckles in evil*
It's natural I'd exceel at this. I'm sure it will be well written.

Im 5"6 after all

When you're this far from God's light.

And so much closer to the devil,

the mind is sinister by nature. All manlets are evil. 👺

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: narcomogs and PROMETHEUS
It's natural I'd exceel at this. I'm sure it will be well written.

Im 5"6 after all

When you're this far from God's light.

And so much closer to the devil,

the mind is sinister by nature. All manlets are evil. 👺

This is the type of energy I need for this research

I'll get a template sent over to you and @devonhendryx999 later this week to structure/guide your ideas on this topic

By the end of next week we should have our initial combined working theory

Joker joker laughing

• +1
This is the type of energy I need for this research

I'll get a template sent over to you and @devonhendryx999 later this week to structure/guide your ideas on this topic

By the end of next week we should have our initial combined working theory

Bruh I could make this in like 30 mins tf u need all the structure for
:what:

But it would be good to have high iq info for future high iq members added to our cult to view easily :feelshah:

• +1
Something stinks here..

Yeah I could, I'm currently moneymaxxing right now so won't have as much time as the rest of you guys. Tag me brotha! @PROMETHEUS

• +1
nt is cope if you are really good looking

Bruh I could make this in like 30 mins tf u need all the structure for
:what:

But it would be good to have high iq info for future high iq members added to our cult to view easily :feelshah:
Yeah I could, I'm currently moneymaxxing right now so won't have as much time as the rest of you guys. Tag me brotha! @PROMETHEUS

In that case, can you both put something together separately and DM it to me

It can be a structured theory or just a brain dump

Just need some initial content for us to begin with

• +1
In that case, can you both put something together separately and DM it to me

It can be a structured theory or just a brain dump

Just need some initial content for us to begin with
I'll try to add examples and clips

• Love it

This is probably the best answer on here. There are cases of non-BP guys who are Machiavellian because of their upbringing or something, but yeah the most BP way to be NT still is primarily through Machiavellain/low-inhib traits. You can't be Machiavellian (truly) without being low-inhib though, as @devonhendryx999 said; being low-inhib is mandatory for this. If you can't be low inhib, I have some theories as to possible NT personalities to try but realistically you should just do as much as you can to be low-inhib.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and devonhendryx999
4th high IQ member? :what: @Gaygymmaxx @PROMETHEUS

nihilistic reddits? maybe? Most NT people arnt blackpilled except in terms of money for some reason. NT people are generally too happy to believe in blackpilled

This is probably the best answer on here. There are cases of non-BP guys who are Machiavellian because of their upbringing or something, but yeah the most BP way to be NT still is primarily through Machiavellain/low-inhib traits. You can't be Machiavellian (truly) without being low-inhib though, as @devonhendryx999 said; being low-inhib is mandatory for this. If you can't be low inhib, I have some theories as to possible NT personalities to try but realistically you should just do as much as you can to be low-inhib.
And yeah, Richard Ramirez is a great example of this, probably not so blackpilled, But he's a Machiavellian. He has Dark Triad traits and characteristics like his looks which made him unique and appealing towards women. NT behavior to say the least.

• +1
Reactions: richpilled
Gentlemen (@Gaygymmaxx & @devonhendryx999)

I would like to introduce you both to a member called @Acion

He is an 18 year old from hell who has been known to post cryptic symbols for likely nefarious reasons

I’ve never interacted with him but was told yesterday by @greycel that he’s a vortex of negativity

However, I’m not sure whether or not he’s High IQ or just evil

The only response he’s ever made to any of my threads is as follows:

It's very obvious that evil is much more powerful than goodness

I therefore thought it might be worth tagging him just to get his take on the social implications of DarkTriadMaxxin

Gentlemen (@Gaygymmaxx & @devonhendryx999)

I would like to introduce you both to a member called @Acion

He is an 18 year old from hell who has been known to post cryptic symbols for likely nefarious reasons

I’ve never interacted with him but was told yesterday by @greycel that he’s a vortex of negativity

However, I’m not sure whether or not he’s High IQ or just evil

The only response he’s ever made to any of my threads is as follows:

I therefore thought it might be worth tagging him just to get his take on the social implications of DarkTriadMaxxin
He is actually high iq yes

Numerolgically he's literally similar to Carl jung. I got his digits :feelsmage:

22 / 33 energy, jung was the same

And Jung also was into the occult.

Too similar to ignore

He is high iq but I don't think he's got much dating game for us He is a philosopher of consciousness not the sexual market

• +1