Is there a .org equivalent for NT?

@Gaygymmaxx @devonhendryx999

A second member I’d like introduce you to is @karbo

His Dark Triad custom title and 2:1 rep ratio recently brought him to my attention

IMG 7710

His AVI adds significant halo and weight to his words

IMG 7711

The piercing gaze of the dark triad observes & analyses his subjects in extreme detail to later use to his advantage, with a neutral expression that hides his intent

Curious to find out his take on social dynamics :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
@Gaygymmaxx @devonhendryx999

A second member I’d like introduce you to is @karbo

His Dark Triad custom title and 2:1 rep ratio recently brought him to my attention

View attachment 3151653

His AVI adds significant halo and weight to his words

View attachment 3151676

The piercing gaze of the dark triad observes & analyses his subjects in extreme detail to later use to his advantage, with a neutral expression that hides his intent

Curious to find out his take on social dynamics :feelshmm:
Nigga :lul:

@6ft4

What are you thoughts on the implications of dark triad as a social strategy?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft4
This is probably the best answer on here. There are cases of non-BP guys who are Machiavellian because of their upbringing or something, but yeah the most BP way to be NT still is primarily through Machiavellain/low-inhib traits. You can't be Machiavellian (truly) without being low-inhib though, as @devonhendryx999 said; being low-inhib is mandatory for this. If you can't be low inhib, I have some theories as to possible NT personalities to try but realistically you should just do as much as you can to be low-inhib.

Interesting take

You suggest that there are different personalities to pick from based on innate attributes like being Machiavellin and/or Low-inhib

Are these different personalities something you’ve defined?

If so, descriptions of their social profiles would be interesting to find out :feelshmm:

Never ever tag me in this shit thread again.
Btw if you don't have him on mute, you're reducing your quality of life in this life and also you'll reserve a position for yourself in Hell (if that's what you believe) if you actively participate in anything he says.

A measly 100 years for eternity. Worst trade.. not to mention you should always be loyal to God. Your creator
How content and at peace do you think you'll be on your death bed, compared to him?

Also if you want to be NT, then don't chase extreme personalities. You need to know how to blend in.
The better you get at blending in, and not being faliod by your neurodivergence, the more you will be singled out for it (in a positive light). Ironic but true

I'm not wrong about anything I said

I don't think he's got much dating game for us He is a philosopher of consciousness not the sexual market
I have spent 2 years on various incel forums helping incels get pussy with magick

don’t fake your personality lmao you’ll just end up miserable when you realise you tricked everyone into liking a fake version of yourself

Never ever tag me in this shit thread again.
Btw if you don't have him on mute, you're reducing your quality of life in this life and also you'll reserve a position for yourself in Hell (if that's what you believe) if you actively participate in anything he says.

A measly 100 years for eternity. Worst trade.. not to mention you should always be loyal to God. Your creator
How content and at peace do you think you'll be on your death bed, compared to him?

Also if you want to be NT, then don't chase extreme personalities. You need to know how to blend in.
The better you get at blending in, and not being faliod by your neurodivergence, the more you will be singled out for it (in a positive light). Ironic but true

I'm not wrong about anything I said
Schizo manifesto

This is just a thread about social strategy, not sure what you thought you were reading

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
Schizo manifesto

This is just a thread about social strategy, not sure what you thought you were reading
Yeah learn about social interaction, from the recluse, just turned 18, devil worshipper

Interesting take

You suggest that there are different personalities to pick from based on innate attributes like being Machiavellin and/or Low-inhib

Are these different personalities something you’ve defined?

If so, descriptions of their social profiles would be interesting to find out :feelshmm:
I have the view that there is a basic few personality requirements of being Machiavellian, and from there you can branch off into various specialized personalities in a sense. The basic requirements are manipulative with a disregard for morals. So every personality I discuss moving forward is in accordance with this.
I would argue that most Machiavellian personalities in real life are unconscious about it, they are just "narcissists" who are somewhat manipulative and low inhib. They never realize this and make conscious efforts to maximize these traits or put them to use necessarily, they are just living their life as low inhib machiavellians. This is like the only semi-NT form of Machiavellianism.
However, once you realize that you are low inhib/machiavellian, you can utilize it in a certain way to your advantage. As I type this out, it is becoming clear to me how sigma male johan liebert fanboy this sounds, but i don't mean it in that way. Anyways, if you understand that you are low inhib machiavellian, you can choose to express these traits in different ways.
You can express them outright and be like a stereotypical "bad boy" who rejects society and is tatted and has dark hair and shit like that, which has it's own appeal to certain types of women, but generally most people view you as weird and this will prevent you from integrating into society whatsoever.
Most commonly, you can be another stereotype, which is something like the "corporate snake", where you are outwardly NT and friendly but you have selfish and somewhat devious intentions. This personality is seen around 4x more common in the finance/law world than it is outside of it, hence why I called it corporate snake.
Finally, you can realize your machiavellian traits and try to supress them, and while this never fully works, you can do so to the extent that no one would suspect you are manipulative and narcissistic. In this case, you will try to lead a happy, fulfilling and empathetic life, which is probably somewhat successful but not to the extent that a fully NT person would succeed at this. I can elaborate on what I suspect the social profiles of these people to look like, but overall the corporate snake would have the easiest time making friends and getting girls, but long term they, by nature, destroy their social lives in pursuit of self-interest.