Is there a palate expander u can use while mewing?

D

Deleted member 6423

Diamond
I had a palate expander a few years ago and during that time i couldn’t put my tongue on my palate at all cuz the device covered it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Bewusst
Greycel moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Yes it's called a tongue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and theanonymousone
yeah but why do you want to expand your palate with a palate expander

it only changes teeth not maxilla

yeah but why do you want to expand your palate with a palate expander

it only changes teeth not maxilla
i’m not asking for the standard expander in that case, i just need an appliance to make my palate wider, i have great forward growth but my tongue scallops when i mew

i’m not asking for the standard expander in that case, i just need an appliance to make my palate wider, i have great forward growth but my tongue scallops when i mew
yeah theres one just search the forum, i remember seeing one you could mew with

dont waste your time with mewing jfl. it doesnt do anything

Palate expander is like roids for mewing
You dont even need to mew with a palate expander dude
Best of luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
The point of mewing is to expand palate ffs, palate expander and mewing are interchangeable. Mewing is the free way to expand palate.
Expanding palate doesn't just widen palate, it widens zygos, increases IPD, widens jaw etc.
Theonly thing mewing has over palate expander is the hyoid raising, which is incredibly important, fortunately, you can expand palate by rapidly opening and shutting mouth whilst having the back of your tongue against your palate, did 30, 3x per day for 2 weeksand noticed a huge difference already.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
The point of mewing is to expand palate ffs, palate expander and mewing are interchangeable. Mewing is the free way to expand palate.
Expanding palate doesn't just widen palate, it widens zygos, increases IPD, widens jaw etc.
Theonly thing mewing has over palate expander is the hyoid raising, which is incredibly important, fortunately, you can expand palate by rapidly opening and shutting mouth whilst having the back of your tongue against your palate, did 30, 3x per day for 2 weeksand noticed a huge difference already.
is this your own invention?

is this your own invention?
Nah

I had a palate expander a few years ago and during that time i couldn’t put my tongue on my palate at all cuz the device covered it.
Is there a palate expander u can use while mewing?
giphy-30-gif.363475

uhhh.. any possible devide to exert force widening the dental arch would interfere with natural mewing, provided its not implanted in your airways or some crazy shit .. ie. no.

Secondly.. ill save you the cope and lay it out for ya
- a palate expander is a super high force for a temporary time.. why tf would you care about a weak force that "works" over years during the time..
- if youre fully developed, mewing and even palate expansion will only more teeth and have close to ZERO effect for your maxilla bones and face. unless it fixes bite and alignment.
- Learn about MSE.. its also major cope since nothing creates bones magically but if ur a palatecel then this will help bone structure and not just give you a wider smile.
- The effect and potential of mewing is a huge fraud perpetrated onto the othocuck community. Its member s can at best fraud little changes in their pics by various ways and will go to major lengths to indoctrinate people as coping is the only way they convince themselves they didnt waste all that time for nothing

Last edited:
Could you elaborate please? Do you mean it angles a lot because palate is high or what?
no it’s when your tongue gets indents around the outside of it from your teeth because there’s not enough surface area for it to lay completely flat

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone