Reactions: poopoohead
You are a faggot bitch

• Love it
Reactions: Splinter901
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 18544
i can blast 20 IUs daily
Acromegaly, heart issues etc. I inject 6 iu's of meditrope every day and i am fine besides being tired. You can read more on the meso-rx forum if u need info abt hgh.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Acromegaly, heart issues etc. I inject 6 iu's of meditrope every day and i am fine besides being tired. You can read more on the meso-rx forum if u need info abt hgh.
Also i think past 5 or 6 is the point of diminishing returns, not sure tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
What's the max IU's you should inject Ed? Just for some generic? 8 or 10?

Also is 3ius Ed enough if you have legit genotropin?

Idk man, all i know is that after 6 to 8 ius is enough, you get diminishing returns and higher risks after that according to mpmd. Genotropin is good but i suggest going to some bodybuilding forum and buying it there since genotropin is expensive af, and the products that sponsor these forum sites are either legit or get flamed and eviscerated to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
Idk man, all i know is that after 6 to 8 ius is enough, you get diminishing returns and higher risks after that according to mpmd. Genotropin is good but i suggest going to some bodybuilding forum and buying it there since genotropin is expensive af, and the products that sponsor these forum sites are either legit or get flamed and eviscerated to death
Would you suggest ramping up to 6iu then staying there for a generic. Also I found genotropin pins idk if legit if I find pharma pens? How many IU's for the pharma pens? Some said 3 IU's of legit genotropin is enough

Would you suggest ramping up to 6iu then staying there for a generic. Also I found genotropin pins idk if legit if I find pharma pens? How many IU's for the pharma pens? Some said 3 IU's of legit genotropin is enough
Idk man i just straight up started on 8 and dosed down to 6, didnt feel any of the symptoms besides being giga tired. I guess its not that bad. I can pm you my source, idk if it is fake but the most trusted bodybuilding forum says it's legit and i have gained some height. Not expensive too. I do not know much about pens but you need to consider that normal hgh (the powder in vials that you reconstitute later) can be in a fridge away from light for 40 days +, whereas a pen who has already mixed gh inside idk how much you can store it. More practical to buy hgh vials imo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
Idk man i just straight up started on 8 and dosed down to 6, didnt feel any of the symptoms besides being giga tired. I guess its not that bad. I can pm you my source, idk if it is fake but the most trusted bodybuilding forum says it's legit and i have gained some height. Not expensive too. I do not know much about pens but you need to consider that normal hgh (the powder in vials that you reconstitute later) can be in a fridge away from light for 40 days +, whereas a pen who has already mixed gh inside idk how much you can store it. More practical to buy hgh vials imo
Yeah pm bro,