ReccesedSlavic
Ltn
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2026
- Posts
- 3,703
- Reputation
- 4,057
Let’s talk about this subject
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Why not
No I don’tboyo wants other men to see his pp![]()
These are dick analyzers ?@NW3Slayer @Nardicus101
I’m pretty sure yhThese are dick analyzers ?
If a girl says it’s big it’s enoughLet’s talk about this subject
Maybe, maybe notIf a girl says it’s big it’s enough
Idk I hate foidsIf a girl says it’s big it’s enough
why is this a question you ask thenNo I don’t
Because it’s a looksmaxxing forum which includes penis analysiswhy is this a question you ask then
Howdy. 
Ur momLet’s talk about this subject
Knew it. There’s no way you are actually 53 and making these type of jokes. Lying bhenchod.Ur mom

NO trust i am 53 i am just in with the terminoligyKnew it. There’s no way you are actually 53 and making these type of jokes. Lying bhenchod.![]()


Larp was spotted a mile awayKnew it. There’s no way you are actually 53 and making these type of jokes. Lying bhenchod.![]()
I wasn’t born yesterday.NO trust i am 53 i am just in with the terminoligy![]()

Brootal. These bug-eyed T50s can do that.Larp was spotted a mile away

me when i larpBrootal. These bug-eyed T50s can do that.![]()
Wish I was LARPing. By the way, since we are on topic… what prompted you to ask this question? What is your size?me when i larp
SmallWish I was LARPing. By the way, since we are on topic… what prompted you to ask this question? What is your size?
Please just go back to posting “muh my life is so shit” threadsLet’s talk about this subject
In numbers. What is it?Small
Why are you on my petite penis ?Please just go back to posting “muh my life is so shit” threads
5 inchIn numbers. What is it?
Ouu shi?Why are you on my petite penis ?
Mogs me5 inch
BP or NBP?5 inch
fym ouu shiOuu shi?

BPBP or NBP?
Seriously man fuck off your a verminMogs me
Average, not small.
Seriously man fuck off your a vermin
It’s small in the USAverage, not small.
i thought you stopped?Howdy.
![]()
It’s not. It’s still average, even over there.It’s small in the US
I stopped posting dicks and shit for cockology purposes but I still talk all things cock (no homoi thought you stopped?
over, what age ?Average, not small.
5x3.5stats ?
older than 16 ?5x3.5
Girth is on the small side. So, you’ve got average length and small girth.5x3.5
20older than 16 ?
Damn I am truly sorry, I hope your lean, if that's your bone pressed.5x3.5