20211017 052738

Nothing toxic from the kiddos, just expert advice

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
CCW Lefort 1 + rhinoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and thecel
CCW Lefort 1 + rhinoplasty.
I didn't touch my nose though.. and can a ccw lf1 actually move my maxilla that much? A surgeon recommended high lefort 1, though maximum just said 1cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
There's no way to replicate that because you're moving the soft tissue independently, but the closest thing is BIMAX and rhinoplasty. And it doesn't matter that you weren't touching your nose, you moved the cartilage which can't be achieved with just CW rotation. BIMAX will change the angle of your nasal bridge but it won't remove/straighten out your nasal hump

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 7725
There's no way to replicate that because you're moving the soft tissue independently, but the closest thing is BIMAX and rhinoplasty. And it doesn't matter that you weren't touching your nose, you moved the cartilage which can't be achieved with just CW rotation. BIMAX will change the angle of your nasal bridge but it won't remove/straighten out your nasal hump
Does it have to be bimax, or just a lf1? Also can I actually get the bottom pic look or is it larp? I think I look like at least HTN :)

its over for your italian pizza man pheno

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Does it have to be bimax, or just a lf1? Also can I actually get the bottom pic look or is it larp? I think I look like at least HTN :)
Your lower jaw looks recessed to me too. And if they're gonna move your upper jaw it's probably gonna cause a malocclusion, unless you have an overbite already. I have no idea what u have

You are not high tier normie

Do you have an underbite?

Dentist said I have a "Crossbite", but I think it's slight underbite. Teeth touch
Yeah, so then get decompensation and then lefort 1/bimax.

That will turn this...
View attachment 1371417

..into this
View attachment 1371418

Nothing toxic from the kiddos, just expert advice
Ccw lefort and rhino but why would u wanna look like a faggot. You’re side profile is good and dimorphic , just needs bimax with sliding open wedge genio. You don’t have the collagen to pull off that pretty boy side profile , your nose is good it is parallel to your sloped masculine forehead. Looks like a Greco Roman sculpture

I believe the easiest solution would be paranasal implants. Le Fort 1 is better if you are going for a bigger facial change.