is there a reason why being direct to normies is non NT?

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
For example, if you tell someone directly "i dont like you" thats considered weird and no normie would ever say that. What they do is show passive signs like ignoring you or backhanded compliments.

Why exactly is this considered weird or aspie? I dont get why normies play all these mind games instead of keeping it simple. I kind of understand but there is no objective reason why acting direct is inapropriate

If you don’t give a fuck you say it as it is it’s not really non NT

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
For example, if you tell someone directly "i dont like you" thats considered weird and no normie would ever say that. What they do is show passive signs like ignoring you or backhanded compliments.

Why exactly is this considered weird or aspie? I dont get why normies play all these mind games instead of keeping it simple. I kind of understand but there is no objective reason why acting direct is inapropriate
overthinkingcels, if you’re chad it doesn’t matter if you’re high status it doesn’t matter if your a regular normie you better follow the tacit rules of normie dialogue*

What does this question even mean? How is being direct Non nt? Your example is shit aswell. Might actually be over for you

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Because you're supposed to show some etiquette. Imagine if a woman outright exclaimed 'ew' upon seeing your face?

that depends on how u look and status
You’re probably American, no one in Europe really gives a shit about the nerds, jocks popular kids etc that shit doesn’t exist here

Because you're supposed to show some etiquette. Imagine if a woman outright exclaimed 'ew' upon seeing your face?
its not always bc of ettiquette

It's non nt for the simple reason people are very sensitive. Germans are also very direct and when they learn English and are direct with ppl from the west pretty sure they get looked at weird. It's non nt bc being nt is inherently soy

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
They want to appear like the big man amongst the group but can't handle when their pride is dented in a 1 on 1 situation.

because being direct increases the risk of confrontation. Back in the day a foid could get her skull bashed in if she directly rejected some ogrecel, for the same reason NTs virtue signal and are not direct. It's an evoultionarly chosen for trait, those who were direct died out