Is there a specific term for "pure blacks"

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Black + white = mulatto
Black + Asian = Blasian

What about blacks that don't have blood from other races? Is there a special term or you simply call them "pure blacks"?

Btw most gl blacks are more or less mixed.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
yeah niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, adrianolm, MiroslavBulldosex and 9 others
negroid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: birchman, SayNoToRotting and maxmendietta
literally just call them black
you said it yourself in the thread
room temp iq

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Hades, birchman and 2 others
slave

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
No not really but there should be

Quite the retard you are OP.

kings n shiet

So you don't call mixed nigs blacks? JFL @ you
@Lifewasted in shambles and trying to recover by JFLing me
you literally provided terms for mixed nigs in the thread, if you want to be specific then use those terms for mixed basketball americans and just call pure basketball americans black, or if you really want to emphasize it say pure black, there's no specific term you autist

dindu nothings

Pure blacks
Africans
Wakanda boyos

Ook ooks.
Unga bungas.
Kuka mungas.
Moon crickets.
Niggers.

Black + white = mulatto
Black + Asian = Blasian

What about blacks that don't have blood from other races? Is there a special term or you simply call them "pure blacks"?

Btw most gl blacks are more or less mixed.
Africans
Uganda

@Lifewasted in shambles and trying to recover by JFLing me
you literally provided terms for mixed nigs in the thread, if you want to be specific then use those terms for mixed basketball americans and just call pure basketball americans black, or if you really want to emphasize it say pure black, there's no specific term you autist
You're literally too low IQ to understand that my OP was simply a question. I didn't provide any definite answer, terms like pure blacks or mixed nigs are just my guess.

If there are specific terms like @BlackBoyo or @currymax suggest, fine. If you think there's none, just eat shit and click the close button at the top right corner. Or are you too deformed for such a simple movement, nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
You're literally too low IQ to understand that my OP was simply a question. I didn't provide any definite answer, terms like pure blacks or mixed nigs are just my guess.

If there are specific terms like @BlackBoyo or @currymax suggest, fine. If you think there's none, just eat shit and click the close button at the top right corner. Or are you too deformed for such a simple movement, nigga?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: