Is there a thread to carry game with girls ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
I need a serious thread to sucess with a girl

Context : We went on a date and this was fucking amazing. At the beggining i just wanted to fuck her, but now i'm starting to fall in love like a fucking cuck :feelswhy:

She started the conversation after our first date to tell me that she liked it and i told her too. After this we talked 1 hour more.

This was Friday and yesterday nothing happened so I'm wondering if I should restart the conversation

yes idiot u cant expect that the girl always messages first

1-2 days without texting every once in a while is good to stay relevant

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 18244 and Blackpilled1027

Alright

I need a serious thread to sucess with a girl

Context : We went on a date and this was fucking amazing. At the beggining i just wanted to fuck her, but now i'm starting to fall in love like a fucking cuck :feelswhy:
Don't, it's way too early for that and she'll notice it and be turned off.
She started the conversation after our first date to tell me that she liked it and i told her too. After this we talked 1 hour more.
Should've taken her to your house or her house to fuck or at least get a kiss.
This was Friday and yesterday nothing happened so I'm wondering if I should restart the conversation
She prolly noticed you're too beta and is looking for better options rn. You can try to arrange another meeting, but don't expect much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Blackpilled1027
Don't, it's way too early for that and she'll notice it and be turned off.

Should've taken her to your house or her house to fuck or at least get a kiss.

She prolly noticed you're too beta and is looking for better options rn. You can try to arrange another meeting, but don't expect much.
I already went in her house LMAO, "Let's go in your home ?" and she accepted
But we did nothing cause it was the first date

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I can't explain everything, she also sexualised the conversation a little bit but I can't resume alot 'cause i'm french and my english sucks asf :lul:

I can't explain everything, she also sexualised the conversation a little bit but I can't resume alot 'cause i'm french and my english sucks asf :lul:
how hot is she, describe her

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
how hot is she, describe her
she's hot asf, blond hair, ocean blue eyes (but shitty eye area) and mogger jaw (more masculine than me i'm not joking :lul::lul:)
I'm like 20cm taller than her

just be good looking

she's hot asf, blond hair, ocean blue eyes (but shitty eye area) and mogger jaw (more masculine than me i'm not joking :lul::lul:)
I'm like 20cm taller than her
its over, im manlet, I dont give a shit about woman but I had a blond chick that was stacy, she requested me and added me to close friends JFL and shes a bit taller than me, its such suifuel.
cant cope

just bark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 3828
its over, im manlet, I dont give a shit about woman but I had a blond chick that was stacy, she requested me and added me to close friends JFL and shes a bit taller than me, its such suifuel.
cant cope
Ok chadlet.

Interesting. Any more tips after u already meet multiple times etc. idk what to do now

Interesting. Any more tips after u already meet multiple times etc. idk what to do now
the point is to not make urself seem to available/not interested because human brain works like that (we always want what we cant have, always want more and more etc).

wait a little longer with text messages than she took to reply to you

if you asked for the last 1-2 dates, let her ask for the next one

play mind games with her (sometimes dont reply the whole day and reply late at night saying u were busy) she will wonder what u did all day and why you reply in mid of the night

make her a little jealous with other girls but dont make it obvious (snaps etc)

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
the point is to not make urself seem to available/not interested because human brain works like that (we always want what we cant have, always want more and more etc).

wait a little longer with text messages than she took to reply to you

if you asked for the last 1-2 dates, let her ask for the next one

play mind games with her (sometimes dont reply the whole day and reply late at night saying u were busy) she will wonder what u did all day and why you reply in mid of the night

make her a little jealous with other girls but dont make it obvious (snaps etc)
But how shoulf i write her? Like she calls me „hasi“ and shit

But how shoulf i write her? Like she calls me „hasi“ and shit
dont use names like that, u need to be masculine and cocky but funny at the same time. use emojis rarely and just be pretty serious as much as u can

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
lmao i was just looking at this thread and she just send me snap :feelsgood:
She may be confused 'cause I didn't saw her story in instagram

gonna wait 20 minutes