Is there a user more retarded than virgin at 29

Deleted member 20056

Deleted member 20056

racepill victim #2
This dude is above average and 6 fucking four and went 29 years being a virgin, wtf even deformed truecels get at least one slay by them. In all this time the nigga didn't have enough braincells to download tinder and needed looksmax aspies to convince him to try it, but he was somehow convinced it was already over.

After installing he lost his v card in 3 days:hnghn: with a hot aryanA10 blue eyed girl.

@Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, GetShrekt, Deleted member 16058 and 4 others
height and face dont matter bro only race:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Zeruel, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
did u see my pics tho cant remember sending it to u @earthwindandfire

I'm so used to seeing moggers on here pretending to be incels that this site should be renamed fakecels.org or mentalcels.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
I'm so used to seeing moggers on here pretending to be incels that this site should be renamed fakecels.org or mentalcels.org
-ethnic
-moggers:lul:

90% here are ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Tried Tinder 4 times, collectively swiped 50000+ times, went on 25+ night outs, been to a festival, and joined 6 societies over the past 2 years and nothing has happened to me.

In fact, nothing remotely close. I am still 23 and handholdless. The one time I got hugged, the girl insulted my appearance 20min later. So truecels do exist. I'm not one of those aspie-types that never leaves the basement and decides it's over after 1 bad experience. My hope has slowly been eroded through attrition from the countless negative experiences.

I have never met a forum member that has matched the experiences I have gotten. I must be subhuman garbage, it's the only logical conclusion.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeusus and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Tried Tinder 4 times, collectively swiped 50000+ times, went on 25+ night outs, been to a festival, and joined 6 societies over the past 2 years and nothing has happened to me.

In fact, nothing remotely close. I am still 23 and handholdless. The one time I got hugged, the girl insulted my appearance 20min later. So truecels do exist. I'm not one of those aspie-types that never leaves the basement and decides it's over after 1 bad experience. My hope has slowly been eroded through attrition from the countless negative experiences.

I have never met a forum member that has matched the experiences I have gotten. I must be subhuman garbage, it's the only logical conclusion.
are u ethnic bro?:feelswah:

When I am gigachad 7.5 psl I shall help you out my little incel buddy

• Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
no no thats 🧒
its over for non whites :feelswah:
Untitled

• JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
D2C74252 86D0 41D3 8E5D DC271E4EDDD8

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”