Is there a way for my bitch to get prettier or sexier feetsoles?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
I swear some hoes just got so pretty sexy feet ffs

I don't have a bitch BUT

if I had one, could I looksmax her feetsoles so that my foot fetish could be realized to the maximum extent?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Baldingman1998, Pikabro and 6 others

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUARK SHE'S PERFECT

• Love it
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard, Decretum1483 and 3 others
Foot "aesthetic" is basically just foot health tbh. If they have strong, healthy feet you'll like them. If not you won't.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 19036
least autistic looksmax user

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bartek5005, WanderingBurro and 7 others
Foot "aesthetic" is basically just foot health tbh. If they have strong, healthy feet you'll like them. If not you won't.
Ok and how could I get my theoretical GF to have stronger healthier feet?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
shes disgusting id fuck that hoe face aggressive till she dead
doesnt disgusting mean ugly as fuck? you're saying you'ds fuck an unattractive bitch?

and yo gf too
btw you aint fucking no asians lmaooo get your nigger ass outta here back to the hood my nigga, go get your Shaniquas lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
doesnt disgusting mean ugly as fuck? you're saying you'ds fuck an unattractive bitch?
yh ill fuck a bitch j cas im angry ill fuck anything i want 😂😂😂 unlike yo feminine “pretty soles 🤓🤓🤓” ahh

btw you aint fucking no asians lmaooo get your nigger ass outta here back to the hood my nigga, go get your Shaniquas lmao
nb black 😂😂😂 , im 6’4-6’5 15 years old mestizo wit a huge dark penis n ill fuck anything i want 🤣🤣🤣

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
my bitch has a bit below size 5 feet, perfectly smooth and naturally hairless, white and milky. smallest feet ive ever seen ngl. shes so hot

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 23017 and 1 other person
my bitch has a bit below size 5 feet, perfectly smooth and naturally hairless, white and milky. smallest feet ive ever seen ngl. shes so hot
do you sniff them

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
yeah have her do gymnastics :bigbrain:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
bro said “white and milky” u weird asl lil bro 🤣🤣🤣 yo bitch aint shit 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 23017
bro said “white and milky” u weird asl lil bro 🤣🤣🤣 yo bitch aint shit 😂😂😂
im weird asf and i still get that coochie :lul::lul: what about u inkwell

I swear some hoes just got so pretty sexy feet ffs

I don't have a bitch BUT

if I had one, could I looksmax her feetsoles so that my foot fetish could be realized to the maximum extent?
E8F762C9 6DBE 4037 85C6 AD9FC887A046

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18776
well to help u with the looksmax the feet task, u basically just need to buy a basic nail cleaning/cutting kit, a foot sander (very important), a razor or shaving gel/cream idk what is that shit for maximum hair removal, and some nice creams, to smoothen and give the feet a nice texture and glow. u them just ask the girl to let u do her feet, just trim every nail till perfection, take out the cuticles, let that shit clean u feel me? them sand the base of her feet and rub any yellowish, dirty parts. let it get real smooth. them shave that shit, give the girl a good feet massage and wash her feet with passion, real good with a nice soap. them just dry it and apply them' creams.
them u can fuck it

im weird asf and i still get that coochie :lul::lul: what about u inkwell
😂😂😂 “wht bout u inkwell 🤓🤓🤓” lame ahh im klose 2 6’5 wit a huge dick at js 15 years old n i been fucking females 🤣🤣🤣 , am really makin hoes skream n beg for they lives while u sniffin feet 🤓🤓🤣 goofy ahh

dont eva try 2 talk 2 me like dat son

yall rly b sniffin yall gf’s feet while am cheatin on mine 😂😂😂 n neva had a thought bout feet i j fuck n dip thts how real i am

well to help u with the looksmax the feet task, u basically just need to buy a basic nail cleaning/cutting kit, a foot sander (very important), a razor or shaving gel/cream idk what is that shit for maximum hair removal, and some nice creams, to smoothen and give the feet a nice texture and glow. u them just ask the girl to let u do her feet, just trim every nail till perfection, take out the cuticles, let that shit clean u feel me? them sand the base of her feet and rub any yellowish, dirty parts. let it get real smooth. them shave that shit, give the girl a good feet massage and wash her feet with passion, real good with a nice soap. them just dry it and apply them' creams.
them u can fuck it
🤓🤓🤓

go worship yo gf feet 🤣🤣🤣 goofy boy

😂😂😂 “wht bout u inkwell 🤓🤓🤓” lame ahh im klose 2 6’5 wit a huge dick at js 15 years old n i been fucking females 🤣🤣🤣 , am really makin hoes skream n beg for they lives while u sniffin feet 🤓🤓🤣 goofy ahh
i could bet my life that my dick is bigger them yours in both lenght and width. i aint no cuck nigha, i lick that feet and them shove my BWC in her pussy till she squirts herself and pass out from cumming too much. ur the goofy ass, get ur virgin ass outta here weirdo

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
i could bet my life that my dick is bigger them yours in both lenght and width. i aint no cuck nigha, i lick that feet and them shove my BWC in her pussy till she squirts herself and pass out from cumming too much. ur the goofy ass, get ur virgin ass outta here weirdo
“i could bet my life..” 😂😂😂 no u kouldnt son , n u obv a cuck if u happy wit 1 woman 😂😂😂 , go n worship dem feet goofy ahh talmbout some “my dick is bigger 🤓🤓🤓🤣🤣🤣 no its not lil bro n nb a virgin i lost my shit at 12 😹😹😹

• JFL
if u keep this shit up im gonna need to send my huge fucking dick in this thread to shut u up
🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓 u ain shi yo dick ain shi yo gf ain shi yo life ain shi kalm down son 😹😹😹

bros an insect n ima god 😹😹😹

is always the white ppl wit the small dicks bro 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

“i could bet my life..” 😂😂😂 no u kouldnt son , n u obv a cuck if u happy wit 1 woman 😂😂😂 , go n worship dem feet goofy ahh talmbout some “my dick is bigger 🤓🤓🤓🤣🤣🤣 no its not lil bro n nb a virgin i lost my shit at 12 😹😹😹
yeah it is, i have 99% dick son, u messed with the wrong forum user. not blaming u tho, u couldnt expect something like this right? fucking kid, i dickmog your microenbryodick to gandhi heaven and back, go cheat on ur gf more fucking low iq ape. i hope ur gf finds out and cut your lame ass worm out

nah i got a huge one thanks god, i never seen something like this, my gf can fit 3 hands on my cock and the head is still out.
is always the white ppl wit the small dicks bro 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
yeah it is, i have 99% dick son, u messed with the wrong forum user. not blaming u tho, u couldnt expect something like this right? fucking kid, i dickmog your microenbryodick to gandhi heaven and back, go cheat on ur gf more fucking low iq ape. i hope ur gf finds out and cut your lame ass worm out
“u messed with the wrong forum user 🤓🤓🤓” u kant b more korny bruh 🤣🤣🤣 , goofy how u j start dickridin me usin my lingo n shi “son” 😂😂😂 , u dnt dickmogg shi n i cheat on as many girls as i want i fuck any hole i want nb cant do nun ion feel nun das how real i am 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Pikabro
nah i got a huge one thanks god, i never seen something like this, my gf can fit 3 hands on my cock and the head is still out.
nah son is always the small dick ppl 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

uu cant be real :lul::lul::lul: fucking moron
“u messed with the wrong forum user 🤓🤓🤓” u kant b more korny bruh 🤣🤣🤣 , goofy how u j start dickridin me usin my lingo n shi “son” 😂😂😂 , u dnt dickmogg shi n i cheat on as many girls as i want i fuck any hole i want nb cant do nun ion feel nun das how real i am 😂😂😂

bro rly said “u messed wit the wrong forum user” im deadd bro 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

nah son is always the small dick ppl 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
nah son my dick is so big that my brain doesnt have enough blood so i can think and stop answering ur shitty replies. wasting my time ngl

• JFL
uu cant be real :lul::lul::lul: fucking moron
“fucking moron” 😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️ bro sound bout mad asl kalm down wit tht son ik u wanna be me da way u started usin my lingo dere 😂😂😂 , is kool tho son

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 18776
bro rly said “u messed wit the wrong forum user” im deadd bro 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
yeah cause ima stuck my dick inside ur moms buttcheeks, what about that

nah son my dick is so big that my brain doesnt have enough blood so i can think and stop answering ur shitty replies. wasting my time ngl
thts wha i thought u mad feminine 🤣🤣🤣 , bro rly worried bout a forum “argument” 😂😂😂 smd

“fucking moron” 😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️ bro sound bout mad asl kalm down wit tht son ik u wanna be me da way u started usin my lingo dere 😂😂😂 , is kool tho son
ur so low iq i cant understand a word you right. are you typing with ur ass?

yeah cause ima stuck my dick inside ur moms buttcheeks, what about that
“what about that” 🤓🤓🤓🤓 u bout lame asl boy j started sayin random shi 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
ur so low iq i cant understand a word you right. are you typing with ur ass?
🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓 bro thot tht insult was hard tht shi was ass bro 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 am dead