Is there a way go permanently change hair texture?

wolfy123

wolfy123

Iron
I've been looking around online a lot, even browsing pubmed, but all I could find is people talking about temporary solutions, keratin treatment or relaxers.

I want to change the way my hair grows out of my scalp, I don't want to keep applying chemicals to my hair every time there's new growth.

I know there's been cases of people hair texture changing during puberty, menopause, pregnancy but in these cases its always about how their straight or wavy hair went to curly, I have yet to find an example of someone's hair becoming straight or wavy.

So I was wondering if anyone here has tried something or knows of ways to change the hair type.

really retarded question

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
No if it happens it will happen naturally over time, no way to speed it up. Products or nothing

not possible

Sow the scalp of your desired hair texture on to your scalp maybe

• +1
Reactions: wolfy123
I've been looking around online a lot, even browsing pubmed, but all I could find is people talking about temporary solutions, keratin treatment or relaxers.

I want to change the way my hair grows out of my scalp, I don't want to keep applying chemicals to my hair every time there's new growth.

I know there's been cases of people hair texture changing during puberty, menopause, pregnancy but in these cases its always about how their straight or wavy hair went to curly, I have yet to find an example of someone's hair becoming straight or wavy.

So I was wondering if anyone here has tried something or knows of ways to change the hair type.
Looking for the opposite but msm helps with what u want

My hair was straight when I was a kid then became curly after puberty