Is there a way to correct growth stunting if you're 17 years old?

T

T_T

Gold
I know my growth was badly stunted by eating very little and getting no nutrients whatsoever until the age of 12, as well as pretty much everything else that stunts growth. I'm 17 and shorter than my sister, smaller framed than my sister and way smaller skulled than all my family members.
I heard hgh can correct this growth stunting and give me back my lost height.
If so, does the hgh just increase my height like everyone else or does it actually correct the growth stunting?

• Ugh..
Reactions: CarlSagan96
You are one year too late

You are one year too late
139120-1d97eb5bfb7ed51892a1cde66942883b.jpg
source.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and GoMadAndSTFU
There’s no such thing as “giving back lost height”
You didn’t lose your height to gremlins or some shit
You take AI and HGH and wish that your plates are open enough to give you 1-2 inches

• +1
Reactions: vHenri
Yes I've been through that phase

The moment I noticed my growth was slowing down I should have stolen 10k from my parents to buy ai and hgh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 3043
I know my growth was badly stunted by eating very little and getting no nutrients whatsoever until the age of 12, as well as pretty much everything else that stunts growth. I'm 17 and shorter than my sister, smaller framed than my sister and way smaller skulled than all my family members.
If so, does the hgh just increase my height like everyone else or does it actually correct the growth stunting?
Yep. Max HGH, thyroid levels, IGF-1 and lower E

There’s no such thing as “giving back lost height”
You didn’t lose your height to gremlins or some shit
You take AI and HGH and wish that your plates are open enough to give you 1-2 inches
139120-1d97eb5bfb7ed51892a1cde66942883b.jpg
giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Yep. Max HGH, thyroid levels, IGF-1 and lower E
might be going to thailand to get some drugs cuz its illegal in my country.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Height is useless

• Ugh..
Reactions: Currycellmate
That's major cope you're genetically destined to be short nothing you could have done would have saved you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Slob
Exercise, sleep a lot, and eat healthily. That's all you can do unless you want to take HGH/AI and ngl you're too old for that at this point

what is your height? inb4 6"1

Last edited:

it is beyond over for you beta bux, alpha fucks.

you will forever be an inbred looking pakiranian bulgarian 5’4” lanky midget sized genetic dead end bydlo steppe subhuman.
you are utterly repulsive to the sight, you urdu shitskinned bugeyed creature of the night. this is you:

78CBE6F9 238E 43DE 8F85 80966EEA6F86

keep writing fantasies and fairy tales about bad environment and corticosteroids stunting your growth when you were simply never meant to exist a regular human being.

96F77D75 F98A 4FAA A6A6 EF0C1F79F36A

when will you understand??? you selfhating cuck? you WERE NEVER STUNTED. YOU WERE DOOMED THE DAY YOU WERE METASTASIZED AS A RESULT OF KNIFEPOINT RAPE.

BIRD BRAIN.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2756, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person

you will forever be an inbred looking pakiranian bulgarian 5’4” lanky midget sized genetic dead end bydlo steppe subhuman.
you are utterly repulsive to the sight, you urdu bugeyed creature of the night. this is you:

View attachment 144563

keep writing fantasies and fairy tales about bad environment and corticosteroids stunting your growth when you were simply never meant to exist a regular human being.

View attachment 144566

when will you understand??? you selfhating cuck? you WERE NEVER STUNTED. YOU WERE DOOMED THE DAY YOU WERE METASTASIZED AS A RESULT OF KNIFEPOINT RAPE.

BIRD BRAIN.
Seek help

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and KrissKross
I would conquer the world if I was your height
No it isn't stop saying that's because you're 6'5 height is very important but it's not everything you need a decent face and a good frame for it to be beneficial

Lol no
im 6"4 too and my friends always tell me that they'd be slaying primes if they were my height :ogre:

im 6"4 too and my friends always tell me that they'd be slaying primes if they were my height :ogre:
Like it isn't as simple as that lol i am starting to see the benefits of my height when i started to fill out with muscle and facemaxxing lol if you're an underweight/obese ogre looking 6'4 it won't do shit people think that height is instant success lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583

you are utterly repulsive to the sight, you urdu shitskinned bugeyed creature of the night. this is you:

View attachment 144563

View attachment 144566

BIRD BRAIN.
h41BBA669

LMAO at this autistic irrelevant worthless rapechild spending hours on his cringey reply that I didn't read a word of. And LOL at having to write in max size font to even get me to notice your irrelevant wall of text that you dedicated to me. Keep worshipping me, faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
YOU LIVE INSIDE MY HEAD RENT FREE.

JUST LOL AT YOUR AUTISTIC PISSWEAK REPLY. I DRIVE YOU TO THE NEAR BRINK OF SUICIDE AND THIS IS HOW YOU RESPOND? JFL. YOU KNOW YOU’VE ALREADY LOST.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
JUST LOL AT YOUR AUTISTIC PISSWEAK REPLY. I DRIVE YOU TO THE NEAR BRINK OF SUICIDE AND THIS IS HOW YOU RESPOND? JFL. YOU KNOW YOU’VE ALREADY LOST.
I literally don't know which subhuman cum filled whore's cunt you came from. Keep crying for my attention with worthless comments that I don't have time to read even a sentence of, you autistic attention seeking neglected rapechild that has to go on the internet to feel 'cool' and 'tough'. You just come off as extremely cringey.
what is your height? inb4 6"1
5'6
Exercise, sleep a lot, and eat healthily. That's all you can do unless you want to take HGH/AI and ngl you're too old for that at this point
Am I really too old? I think I have late puberty because I'm still much shorter than my siblings and I started puberty late.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
search hgh mk677

not all growth plates close at the same time the ones in your torso close later than in your legs (i think) either way if you hop on an AI or start using GH theres a 50-50 chance you could grow another few inches before 21 but dont get your hopes up

I went from 5'7 to 5'10 at 17.5age blasing cjc

n33tf1f

n33tf1f
Temp. Banned

JoinedOct 22, 2019Messages150

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I made the account 4 months ago you fucking mronic fucking retard motherfucking rotter. Keep rotting on this shitty life
Manlet rage it's understandable i'd be mad too

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Catch up growth is real.

Manlet rage it's understandable i'd be mad too
Joined Sep 18, 2019
Messages 2,404

lol I mog you in every aspect you virgin. Keep rotting here for social interactment you cavedwelling loser. 5'10 is above avg where I live too jfl

Joined Sep 18, 2019
Messages 2,404

lol I mog you in every aspect you virgin. Keep rotting here for social interactment you cavedwelling loser. 5'10 is above avg where I live too jfl
It's ok to be mad i understand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2227
I literally don't know which subhuman cum filled whore's cunt you came from. Keep crying for my attention with worthless comments that I don't have time to read even a sentence of, you autistic attention seeking neglected rapechild that has to go on the internet to feel 'cool' and 'tough'. You just come off as extremely cringey.

5'6

Am I really too old? I think I have late puberty because I'm still much shorter than my siblings and I started puberty late.
I went from 5'6 to 5'7 from Injecting cjc, ghrp & hex at 18 so there's a small chance it's not over for you.
I'm still injecting and only have been for around 5-6weeks

Joined Sep 18, 2019
Messages 2,543

you win at life bro got me another win
It's perfectly normal to feel the way you feel it's understandable