Is there a way to get an antegonial notch?

W

wyatt737

Iron
I know people are split on whether it’s a halo or a failo but to me it’s clearly the most aesthetic kinda jawline one can have, minus the side profile that is, is there a way to get a deep one, any kinda specific surgery or method? Examples of the notch for people who don’t know:

Attachments

• IMG_5735.jpeg
    IMG_5735.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5737.jpeg
    IMG_5737.jpeg
    367.5 KB · Views: 0
Those are downgrown jaws. They’re a good way to fraud masculinity but they’re not ideal.

Real, masculine antegonial notch like Hexum has comes from angular gonions which I don’t believe even implants can achieve.

In any case, a downgrown jaw could only be perceived as a halo if your gonions are outward.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Those are downgrown jaws. They’re a good way to fraud masculinity but they’re not ideal.

Real, masculine antegonial notch like Hexum has comes from angular gonions which I don’t believe even implants can achieve.

In any case, a downgrown jaw could only be perceived as a halo if your gonions are outward.
this

seen some of your posts, but if i show you a picture of me from the side at 15% body fat, can u let me know if my gonion is angular enough to improve with chewing and an expander? gonna try fraud the antegonial notch since i have decent down growth and jaw genetics

i'm saved

seen some of your posts, but if i show you a picture of me from the side at 15% body fat, can u let me know if my gonion is angular enough to improve with chewing and an expander? gonna try fraud the antegonial notch since i have decent down growth and jaw genetics
Sure but downgrowth =/= angular gonions

“Decent down growth” is an oxymoron

Sure but downgrowth =/= angular gonions

“Decent down growth” is an oxymoron
and yeah i kinda realise what you mean, i more mean, i have somewhat down growth but i feel more gonions are outward and angular enough and my jaw genetics are not subhuman so chewing and an expander could ascend me heavy, but want to get a second opinion

and yeah i kinda realise what you mean, i more mean, i have somewhat down growth but i feel more gonions are outward and angular enough and my jaw genetics are not subhuman so chewing and an expander could ascend me heavy, but want to get a second opinion
You don’t need to chew since your jaw already has decent width. Just chew until your masseters have decent size and then stop, otherwise you’ll look like you have bruxism.

Your gonions aren’t that angular but it doesn’t matter.

You don’t need to chew since your jaw already has decent width. Just chew until your masseters have decent size and then stop, otherwise you’ll look like you have bruxism.

Your gonions aren’t that angular but it doesn’t matter.
say less got my jaw trainer n falim gum today, high mtn to tyrone ascension begins today

ooo how did you do it? hope you ain’t just trolling since my chin is my main failo
I went from flat chinless to somewhat bumpy chin. Still have work to do tho. And no it isn't swelling it stayed.
I did it like that swiss guy who deleted his channel, and salludons routine.
5 mins on chin. 5 mins each zygo. Started gonions and zygos recently and noticed improvement.
For the chin just start with your knuckles, hit 2.5 mins with ur right hand then switch up to ur left to avoid assymetry.
Now I use a hammer for chin because mfer is solid asf and knuckles won't do it.