Is there a way to get back a girl's interest?

M

Mayor

Iron
So Im kinda retarded and had crazy high standards a few months ago, (I was also not in the mood). A girl from my college clearly made moves (she literally didnt stop staring at me) anyways I wasnt in the mood so I just avoided eye contact but now she never even looks at me, tf do i do.

its over just move on a girl is like an elephant they never forget especially when ignored for long period of time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, TheAnomaly, Hector and 19 others
its over just move on a girl is like an elephant they never forget especially when ignored for long period of time
Aight thanks

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Whaddup
So Im kinda retarded and had crazy high standards a few months ago, (I was also not in the mood). A girl from my college clearly made moves (she literally didnt stop staring at me) anyways I wasnt in the mood so I just avoided eye contact but now she never even looks at me, tf do i do.

While you ignored her some normie or chad pumped her chops. Well done OP.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted and 1 other person
Chad or death

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Become rich or better looking & post about it on social media. But while you've been self-improving, she's been riding a cock carousel like he says
While you ignored her some normie or chad pumped her chops. Well done OP.

Look, you're feeling some special emotional attachment to her & you want her back. That's perfectly normal, but being persistent about one particular girl after she's gone is one of the weakest things a man can do. It's not easy to move on until you do. Get dressed up, a fresh haircut, hit a gym then go to a bar or café & do your best to seem approachable.

• +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 10686, Deleted member 6111 and 3 others
Become rich or better looking & post about it on social media. But while you've been self-improving, she's been riding a cock carousel like he says

Look, you're feeling some special emotional attachment to her & you want her back. That's perfectly normal, but being persistent about one particular girl after she's gone is one of the weakest things a man can do. It's not easy to move on until you do. Get dressed up, a fresh haircut, hit a gym then go to a bar or café & do your best to seem approachable.
dunno if this is sarcasm but I don't really care about it just wanted to bang her

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
lefort 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Acnno and Deleted member 3679
dunno if this is sarcasm but I don't really care about it just wanted to bang her
Oh, I didn't read anything except the title. Then go bang somebody else if you don't care about her like that, doesn't make sense to get hung up on a girl.

But girls give more attention to guys who seem like they're going somewhere. If she knows all you do is smoke bongs with the boys & browse looksmax forums, odds are it'll be tough to win most girls' attention even if you're better looking than average.

Go ER

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and Be_ConfidentBro

Lol, go for her, she could think that you don't dig her, approach her and see what happens, but if she says no, get over it

There is a way. You basically do the opposite of what you did and then pull your interest back. Basically go up to her and start the conversation and let her know from the get go that you're into her, also you have to be super confident when you're doing this. Be interesting to hang out with and throw subtle hints you're into her, basically become super close with her, if she is into you then good, if she isn't, then pull out and make it clear that you're done with her, because she ignored you. Done

There is a way. You basically do the opposite of what you did and then pull your interest back. Basically go up to her and start the conversation and let her know from the get go that you're into her, also you have to be super confident when you're doing this. Be interesting to hang out with and throw subtle hints you're into her, basically become super close with her, if she is into you then good, if she isn't, then pull out and make it clear that you're done with her, because she ignored you. Done
Reddit tier
E6CB1BC1 18DF 413D 8B46 CE2A39244C43

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, IdiAmin, Deleted member 6111 and 4 others
I mean, my name is Pussyslayer for a reason my dude. I'm just letting yall know what works for me
It's probably because you are attractive. Mind pming your face?

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
I mean, my name is Pussyslayer for a reason my dude. I'm just letting yall know what works for me
Pm me your face and i tell you if it's your face or not that makes you a slayer

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
It's probably because you are attractive. Mind pming your face?
Nvm this Is him
IMG 20181120 115249

(Didn't share pms his threads are public and he asked for ratings)

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, MansNotHot and Pussyslayer
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6512 and Pussyslayer
@MansNotHot @ConorMcGregor
IMG 20201202 185027
IMG 20200804 210446 050
IMG 20201217 051156

Black and white is the most recent but I'm bloated jfl. I'm not really good looking tho, probably my game

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • So Sad
Reactions: IdiAmin
So there was a girl at my gym who had a boyfriend so I wasn't expecting much. The first day I saw her she walked by me and looked at me and then immediately looked away in a rejecting type of way. So a couple of days later I pass her walking and we make eye contact and then I give her rejecting eye contact. From then on out every time she saw me she would eye flirt. So you just gotta figure it out sometimes, but you can win her over.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
forget about her, she isnt the one

Bitches come and go, keep trying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
Anyway i don't really buy the notion that women reject you or like you in 0,5 seconds. I think It can work as a general rule, meaning that on the extremes (very ugly and very good looking) can work like that but the problem is in the grey area. Now, i don't suggest you to push when she seems unresponsive, but i fucked a girl after she rejected me first time (I asked her number and when she said she didn't want to give me because she had a bf i said i was gay as a joke and she belived It) because we became friends and i started talking to her about my sexual experiences. After two months she said i was hot and wanted to fuck, so go figure.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and IdiAmin
@Be_ConfidentBro why you jfl reacting my post nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6512