Is there a way to get fin without minox ?

KDA Player

KDA Player

Diamond
I can't find any source for fin only without the minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
What country you in little nigga

Stores that sell steroids have it a lot of times. Although in 5 mg dose so you'd have to split the tab in 4.

Any high IQ user having a source for topical fin without minox ?

Any high IQ user having a source for topical fin without minox ?
Grind the 5 mg tabs into powder and mix it with some sort of liquid (like peppermint oil)? The instruction says pregnant women shouldn't touch split tabs, so it's absorbable by skin.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Grind the 5 mg tabs into powder and mix it with some sort of liquid (like peppermint oil)? The instruction says pregnant women shouldn't touch split tabs, so it's absorbable by skin.
I thought about doing the topical gel myself, but I don't know if absorption will be correclty managed.

I guess as long as I keep the same dosage it must be fine, might try this..

lol get oral fin

if oyu actually get ED just stop taking fin you pussy
Topical is just better for lowest side effect risks.

You may have nothing to loose greycell, but after years of looksmaxing, I have a lot to loose.

if oyu actually get ED just stop taking fin you pussy
you sound like a guy who takes fin for 1 month, then gets sides and then makes a new account with a different name talking about how finasteride is poison and castrates men

• +1
But if you're a baldcel, you'll only be able to use them for jerking off.
I'm not a baldcell yet, NW1.5, I'm trying to resolve the issue before it arrives.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Did you grew some hair back at the start ? Did they thicken on the front / gulfs ?
little bit. but not so much that it would make a visible difference to other people.

• +1
you sound like a guy who takes fin for 1 month, then gets sides and then makes a new account with a different name talking about how finasteride is poison and castrates men
i have been taking fin for 7 years no issues

i recommend fin to every balding incel i meet on the streets

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and KDA Player
0 sides at all ?
My semen got a bit more watery initially but that has stopped as well after some time. Even if you had sides, you can always stop taking it!

• Hmm...
are you of jewish descent by any chance?
:feelshah:

My semen got a bit more watery initially but that has stopped as well after some time. Even if you had sides, you can always stop taking it!
Oh oook sure bro, I will pop a pill rn and every day, I will take many loans with high interest rates too!

:feelshah:

Oh oook sure bro, I will pop a pill rn and every day, I will take many loans with high interest rates too!
Lmao go bald you fucking loser