Is there a way to get more eye hooding besides surgery?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
become extremely overweight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
Yes.

Surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
ive heard vaseline helps get rid of uee, dont know if thats true though.
you can make your own invisible tape out of some sort of clear netting and a special type of glue and you can use this to give you hooded eyes

once on a retard mewing page I read about brow stretching, a method that consists in stretching the eyebrow skin so it drops over the eyelid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heizuki, Deleted member 2227, vHenri and 1 other person
ive heard vaseline helps get rid of uee, dont know if thats true though.
you can make your own invisible tape out of some sort of clear netting and a special type of glue and you can use this to give you hooded eyes
fake lashes glue could work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
ou can make your own invisible tape out of some sort of clear netting and a special type of glue and you can use this to give you hooded
i don't understand any guide ?
and for vaseline any link of it ?

fake lashes glue could work
pretty sure it can,
i think some sort of nail glue or adhesive nail polish works as well

• Woah
Maybe stretching the skin below the eybrow downwards but idk. The thing about skin is if you stretch it for long enough it will elongate permanently. But I have no idea if this would actually give you hunter eyes.

once on a retard mewing page I read about brow stretching, a method that consists in stretching the eyebrow skin so it drops over the eyelid
again is it legit

i don't understand any guide ?
and for vaseline any link of it ?
A]
i couldnt find the link for the video on how to make the eyelid tape but i found a vid of a women who bought some eyelid tape, ill post the vid on how to make the tape once i find it. im pretty sure its somewhere on *

ill try find proof for the Vaseline, i read it on a thread on lookism a while ago. not 100% sure if it does help but ill update if i find any sources.
ive been trying Vaseline for like 2 weeks now, if i see any difference ill post my results
update:
@streege the vid i posted was wrong it was showing you how to fix uee but using the same tape you can get rid of uee with it

• Love it

i couldnt find the link for the video on how to make the eyelid tape but i found a vid of a women who bought some eyelid tape, ill post the vid on how to make the tape once i find it. im pretty sure its somewhere on *

ill try find proof for the Vaseline, i read it on a thread on lookism a while ago. not 100% sure if it does help but ill update if i find any sources.
ive been trying Vaseline for like 2 weeks now, if i see any difference ill post my results

you apply a little amount at night ? thx bro ping me if anything

yeah i put some vaseline on before i go to bed, also the video i posted was wrong it shows you how to get rid of hooded eyes with uee but you can also use the sem tape to reduce uee

Last edited:
  • +1
yeah i put some vaseline on before i go to bed, aksi the video i posted was wrong it shows you how to get rid of hooded eyes with uee but you can also use the sem tape to reduce uee
is it noticeable irl ?

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765

heres the vid
the bit you wanna watch is from 2:05
is it noticeable irl ?
in the new vid i posted it looks noticeable but she says it isnt noticeable irl. also if you use proper eyelid tape it wont be visible unless people get really close up to you

• Love it

heres the vid
the bit you wanna watch is from 2:05

in the new vid i posted it looks noticeable but she says it isnt noticeable irl. also if you use proper eyelid tape it wont be visible unless people get really close up to you

the eyelid tape is used to increase upper eyelid exposure for people like asians who have too much hooded eyes

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
the eyelid tape is used to increase upper eyelid exposure for people like asians who have too much hooded eyes
its meant for that but it can also be used for reducing uee