Is there a way to know if you reached your full height potential?

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
After your done growing is there a way to know if you missed out on some height gains or didnt reach your full potential?

If you look proportionate you’re the height you were born to be

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
If you look proportionate you’re the height you were born to be
Is this bro science or truth? I definitely look proportionate and it helps me look taller due to my great proportions, i still feel like my diet growing up was the exact opposite of what to do if you want to grow tho

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Is this bro science or truth? I definitely look proportionate and it helps me look taller due to my great proportions, i still feel like my diet growing up was the exact opposite of what to do if you want to grow tho
Yeah I’m shorter but people tell me I don’t look short bc very proportionate , I think more sleep and red meat and sun exposure could have maximized height gains more

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Yeah I’m shorter but people tell me I don’t look short bc very proportionate , I think more sleep and red meat and sun exposure could have maximized height gains more
Being proportionate is actually underrated, i might make a thread on it. Do you think you would have missed gains if you didn’t consistently have milk/protein/calcium growing up but slept 8 hours a day?

Being proportionate is actually underrated, i might make a thread on it. Do you think you would have missed gains if you didn’t consistently have milk/protein/calcium growing up but slept 8 hours a day?
doesn’t the most GH get released during sleep , it’s probably the most important ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back