Deleted member 5875

Kraken
nofap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
NoFap, Sleepmax, Stressless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
for dick specifically there has been success in injecting prostaglandin E and relaxin into the corpus cavernosum, its dangerous tho and you should know ur dose. but one study reported a dudes dick going from 5.8x4 to 9x5.6 when combined with an androgen like T

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, zeshama, mfk and 10 others
@Lifeisgood72

for dick specifically there has been success in injecting prostaglandin E and relaxin into the corpus cavernosum, its dangerous tho and you should know ur dose. but one study reported a dudes dick going from 5.8x4 to 9x5.6 when combined with an androgen like T
Really? Major life fuel if true can it be used past puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5875
L carnitine , capsaicin, lift , caffeine and stay away from anti androgenic foods/products .

• +1
Reactions: clavicel, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5875
Pin T & be low BF

• +1
Reactions: mfk and Deleted member 5875
Dunno

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Please try it man you have nothing to lose tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 5875
where can i get prostglandin e and which one should i get?

where can i get prostglandin e and which one should i get?
prostaglandin e1 and relaxin is most likely what you should get, but dosing is tricky and Im unsure of how much is actually safe. I havent bought any but it seems like its regulated and i can only see places to buy it for research. I will look into this

• +1
Reactions: MUSTYCOPER, Meatboy, joeveniro and 2 others
What the actual fuck?? Link? Source? Life fuel for you if not larp

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
L-carnitine L tartrat after gymcelling :y'all:

prostaglandin e1 and relaxin is most likely what you should get, but dosing is tricky and Im unsure of how much is actually safe. I havent bought any but it seems like its regulated and i can only see places to buy it for research. I will look into this
please keep me updated

What the actual fuck?? Link? Source? Life fuel for you if not larp
I put the PDF of the whole thing above, but here is a lifefuel screenshot:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, zeshama, TrestIsBest and 2 others
No way jfl. Are the results permanent? Will you try it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 6095
No way jfl. Are the results permanent? Will you try it?
I will try this at some point in the future, and yes he kept his length at the 2 year checkup mark. From what I understand its a combo of pregnancy drugs reactivating the androgen and giving large erections, a muscle relaxant and stretching drug to make it be able to grow, and then testosterone to promote growth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5875 and Copemaxxing
I will try this at some point in the future, and yes he kept his length at the 2 year checkup mark. From what I understand its a combo of pregnancy drugs reactivating the androgen and giving large erections, a muscle relaxant and stretching drug to make it be able to grow, and then testosterone to promote growth
good luck on getting pregnant lady hormone bro that shit barely exists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 6095
if you ever make a thread please tag me, lifefuel tbh

• +1
I will have to ngl. I will even double major in chem just to produce it or to get it ordered in a lab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and JustBeCurry
maybe theres an replacment or something we can obtain ilegally (or maybe getting through rats since their hormones are bascially the same as ours )
its research so it has to be tested beforehand, ATM me and other guy here on LM are doing some research to get brighter eyes through some tyrosine inhibitors, till now its been OK.
Its this kind of shit this forum needs TBH, the best way of blackpill, test it and try to succeed

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, johncruz12345, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
I will have to ngl. I will even double major in chem just to produce it or to get it ordered in a lab
bro hmu once you do wouldnt mind a blackpilled bro supplying me with state of the art chemicals

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 6095
  • +1
also wouldnt mass production of these chemicals just by one person be very hard? maybe you could get shit outsourced idk

• +1
also wouldnt mass production of these chemicals just by one person be very hard? maybe you could get shit outsourced idk
Theres regulation around mass production, I can't ever do that. Also even if I wanted to capitalize on this penis enlargement thing, the PDF itself is a Canadian patent. Meaning that someone already discovered this so I wouldn't be able to profit ngl.

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Theres regulation around mass production, I can't ever do that. Also even if I wanted to capitalize on this penis enlargement thing, the PDF itself is a Canadian patent. Meaning that someone already discovered this so I wouldn't be able to profit ngl.
true, still it'll be good just to know how that stuff is made, i know some biochem people and could maybe get an easy job or an internship at a lab,

• +1
maybe theres an replacment or something we can obtain ilegally (or maybe getting through rats since their hormones are bascially the same as ours )
Bro pls. Dont profit off this shit. I dont want everyone to have 9.5 inch dicks. Keep it within looksmax.me tbh, or even keep it for yourself if you want.

• JFL
Bro pls. Dont profit off this shit. I dont want everyone to have 9.5 inch dicks. Keep it within looksmax.me tbh, or even keep it for yourself if you want.
but wouldnt the world be better if everyone had 9.5 inch dicks? would be the new normal tbhtbh. no women would select on that trait anymore. height and face would be more important. dick game would be gone

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
its research so it has to be tested beforehand, ATM me and other guy here on LM are doing some research to get brighter eyes through some tyrosine inhibitors, till now its been OK.
Its this kind of shit this forum needs TBH, the best way of blackpill, test it and try to succeed
Does it work.

but wouldnt the world be better if everyone had 9.5 inch dicks? would be the new normal tbhtbh. no women would select on that trait anymore. height and face would be more important. dick game would be gone
Bro we need that edge man. They will just emphasize face and height more.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 773 and Deleted member 6095
Bro we need that edge man. They will just emphasize face and height more.
your right, if its just thinking about us, then its best to keep it here ngl.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Exercise, sun exposure, l carnitine, nofap, etc

There’s so much on this forum about this, use the search function, I know it’s shit but you should still find something

• +1
Reactions: Mike95
your right, if its just thinking about us, then its best to keep it here ngl.
keep us updated. i read that a localized relaxin injection into growth plate can give up to a foot in height.

• +1
bump

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
how old was he

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Has anybody tried actually tried this lol

@Growth Plate do this and monstercockmaxx