Is there a way to significantly shorten midface?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I know about CCW rotation of the maxilla during bimax, but does that significantly shorten the midface?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
ipd change but thats near impossible

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Darkstrand, Deleted member 5385 and 6 others
Chewing with front teeth could cause CCW

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ungewist, Mr.cope, Darkstrand and 3 others
reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Chewing with front teeth could cause CCW
Lmfao stop this bs. I'll just get CCW rotation of the maxilla during my bimax. It's okay.

But anything else? Beside bimax? Would MSE help?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Mr.cope and Good_Little_Goy
Chewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Darkstrand, Deleted member 5385 and 4 others
Lmfao stop this bs. I'll just get CCW rotation of the maxilla during my bimax. It's okay.

But anything else? Beside bimax? Would MSE help?
Chewing with masseters causes CW rotation due to pressure on the back of the maxilla but okay man idgaf do what u like. Good luck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ungewist, DrOtaku, Darkstrand and 2 others
Bimax CWW has only effect on lower third!!!
When people will learn here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manfrommars, Toth's thot, SPFromNY914 and 4 others
Chewing with masseters causes CW rotation due to pressure on the back of the maxilla but okay man idgaf do what u like. Good luck
I used to chew mastic gum, like 25 pieces at a time, on each side, for 2 hours / each side for 4-5 months and literally nothing happened

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Good_Little_Goy and hairyballscel
Bimax CWW has only effect on lower third!!!
When people will learn here.
Nope. It causes the shortening of the midface. You're talking about BSSO. I'm talking about the Lefort1 part of the equation, Lefort1 with CCW rotation

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Good_Little_Goy
Nope. It causes the shortening of the midface. You're talking about BSSO. I'm talking about the Lefort1 part of the equation, Lefort1 with CCW rotation
Bro, lower maxilla is part of lower third, Lefort I CWW do jackshit if you havent got long philtrum.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manfrommars, Toth's thot and Good_Little_Goy
Just mew bro

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 7776
Bro, lower maxilla is part of lower third, Lefort I CWW do jackshit if you havent got long philtrum.
Surgerymax said on lookism that a High Upsliding Lefort 1 would shorten the midface. I guess that's what it means. He's an actual surgeon

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Incoming, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
I used to chew mastic gum, like 25 pieces at a time, on each side, for 2 hours / each side for 4-5 months and literally nothing happened
There’s literally a study on it but okay man lucky you

Surgerymax said on lookism that a High Upsliding Lefort 1 would shorten the midface. I guess that's what it means. He's an actual surgeon
High Lefort I
here you go
nobody even know how that cut is done, ask him whats the difference between that and normal Lefort I.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 5385
High Lefort I
here you go
nobody even know how that cut is done, ask him whats the difference between that and normal Lefort I.
This

This is what the cut looks like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5385, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Elevate the lower eyelid
Upturn the nose tip to make nose look shorter
Stubblemax on lower third
Lengthen the upper (higher hairline) and lower (genioplasty) third to give make middle third look relatively shorter

These are all I could think of to make midface look shorter. Imo slightly long midface looks good/ high class.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
Ok say the cut does shorten your midface skeletally, the biggest issue remaining is if the soft tissue will follow. And as far as I'm aware, it doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Good_Little_Goy
There’s literally a study on it but okay man lucky you
There isn’t, the study shows a correlation between masseter muscle size and midface length, nothing else

Would MSE help?
We’re lacking in before and after a of mse and fm but going by a won-moon simulation you should be able to shorten the midface with upswing. I’m not sure by how much but I think they published the numbers alongside, not sure

There isn’t, the study shows a correlation between masseter muscle size and midface length, nothing else
Yes as the masseter gets bigger more pressure is on the back of the maxilla causing CW rotation, a user here chewed and his mid face got longer

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and Deleted member 4430
Yes as the masseter gets bigger more pressure is on the back of the maxilla causing CW rotation, a user here chewed and his mid face got longer
No proof that the link between masseter size and midface length is causal, it’s a massive leap made by self described retards on this forum.

look up the masseter muscle or just clench you’re jaw and feel it up from your gonion.
the masseter muscle spans the midface ofc there’s gonna be a correlation

that same user that said chewing made his midface longer also said that running made his midface longer I shit you not.
youre putting way too much trust in users of this forum, its literally bdd seeing shit where it doesn’t exist, no before and after photos.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Yes it does but not aesthetically

No proof that the link between masseter size and midface length is causal, it’s a massive leap made by self described retards on this forum.

look up the masseter muscle or just clench you’re jaw and feel it up from your gonion.
the masseter muscle spans the midface ofc there’s gonna be a correlation

that same user that said chewing made his midface longer also said that running made his midface longer I shit you not.
youre putting way too much trust in users of this forum, its literally bdd seeing shit where it doesn’t exist, no before and after photos.
I’m gonna be incisor and canine chewing, if it works I’ll see, I need 1.2 midface tbh

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 5385
I’m gonna be incisor and canine chewing, if it works I’ll see, I need 1.2 midface tbh
Worth a shot I guess but it’s honestly complete cope if you look at how they came up with this theory

dont just use midface ratio too btw, it’s not a very useful measure with its reliance on ipd, actual distance of midface and just looking at it is a better way to judge.

I agree though very compact midfaces are great with the right nose

When I was at restaurant, the waiter was bald, shorter than me, had way worse eyes and cheekbones but I feel mogged by his compact midface. Now when I look at men the first what I see if they have long or compact midfaces. I always feel pissed off by compact cels i even if.my mid is 1.00. Thanks to this forum.
If I will ever get compact midface I will feel literally 1000 times better.

All I know
-Lefort 1 with ccw rotation
-modified Lefort 3
-MSE+FM
-MARPE+ FM

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and hairyballscel
Elevate the lower eyelid
Upturn the nose tip to make nose look shorter
Stubblemax on lower third
Lengthen the upper (higher hairline) and lower (genioplasty) third to give make middle third look relatively shorter

These are all I could think of to make midface look shorter. Imo slightly long midface looks good/ high class.
What is “elevating” the lower eyelid?

Also I always wondered why lower and upper third can be easily changed and middle third is so hard to change

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
dont just use midface ratio too btw, it’s not a very useful measure with its reliance on ipd, actual distance of midface and just looking at it is a better way to judge
My midface height is about 61/62mm do you think that’s good?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
All I know
-Lefort 1 with ccw rotation
-modified Lefort 3
-MSE+FM
-MARPE+ FM
Can a Lefort 1 with CCW rotation be done with Bimax?
And what will it shorten nose or philtrum? My philtrum is nearly too short tbh

Can a Lefort 1 with CCW rotation be done with Bimax?
And what will it shorten nose or philtrum? My philtrum is nearly too short tbh
Yeah, of course, probably won't shorter philtrum

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Yeah, of course, probably won't shorter philtrum
So the nose then? Fuck bimax is looking amazing tbh, my nose is straight, so will it make it upturned?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
I know about CCW rotation of the maxilla during bimax, but does that significantly shorten the midface?
I don't know how significantly but lip lifts do lower the length of the philtrum, depends how horse faced you are ngl
Where did you get your mastic gum? Chewing 25 pieces at a time sounds expensive af based on the prices I've seen :lul:

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 5385
What is “elevating” the lower eyelid?
I was wrong, elevating the lower eyelid will increase the perceived midface length. Will correct my original post

Edit: can't edit it jfl

maxillary impaction.

and ccw rotation ONLY IF you have gummy smile otherwise nah

you don't even have a long midface and long midface unless horse tier is not a bad trait at all