Is there a way to significantly shorten midface?

What’s ideal?
Not sure tbh it’s somewhat a matter of opinion
my midface is the same length as yours and id like it to be a bit more compact so that’s why I said a bit longer than ideal
i would think around 58mm or there abouts
however long froy Gutierrez’s midface is, his is perfect imo

its weird, in some lightings mine will look really good and compact but others longish

I don’t know, never researched it that much since it was never relevant to me. I’m guessing not, though.

Not sure tbh it’s somewhat a matter of opinion
my midface is the same length as yours and id like it to be a bit more compact so that’s why I said a bit longer than ideal
i would think around 58mm or there abouts
however long froy Gutierrez’s midface is, his is perfect imo

its weird, in some lightings mine will look really good and compact but others longish
Length by itself isnt what really matters its your ipd with the length

Length by itself isnt what really matters its your ipd with the length
Lol no
makes no sense to tie midface length to ipd
so many examples to counteract it like somerhalder

Lol no
makes no sense to tie midface length to ipd
so many examples to counteract it like somerhalder
Length is long but his midface is compact because of his ipd

View attachment 545272Length is long but his midface is compact because of his ipd
Not whats going on at all, that’s just fhwr and canthal tilt making the other guys face look longer, midface length is fine, not even long, just a bit on the longer side if that

put your head in a hydraulic press

So the nose then? Fuck bimax is looking amazing tbh, my nose is straight, so will it make it upturned?
Don't get it twisted, Bi-Max does NOT always conclude in a better looking nose. An upturned nose may not look good on your face shape and Harmony.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Don't get it twisted, Bi-Max does NOT always conclude in a better looking nose. An upturned nose may not look good on your face shape and Harmony.
My goal is for a robust masc skull with pretty boy features, and I think an upturned nose will suit me tbh

I’m gonna get morphs done before the surgery to be sure doe

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 5385