Is there actually a way to make your dick bigger?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Iron
I used to think making your penis larger was always just a meme.

However I remember awhile ago skimming through some best of the best threads on here and I saw a bit of discussion where a few users seemed to be seriously mentioning it is a legitimate thing.

Is there actually a way to make your dick bigger or am I an idiot?

• +1
Reactions: mitereew
go to r/gettingbigger. It's possible, but it takes months, or even years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EggKing, MagaPutinism and Deleted member 20370
age? dht gel can help during puberty but minimal gains after, there was a thread/study that i read that got lost in the endless void of offtopic shit posting, about pregnancy drugs and how they could make your dick bigger, someone apparently went from 5.8x4.5 to 9x5.5

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shabby890, EggKing, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others

Surgery on your thing is not a good idea, its can get bigger by pumping, supplement, injections and other exercise to create micro-fracture. Take years to actually see change, you need to be consistent too.

go to r/gettingbigger. It's possible, but it takes months, or even years.
I'll check it out thanks, I am an incel from .is so I have nothing but time as a neetcel
age? dht gel can help during puberty but minimal gains after, there was a thread/study that i read that got lost in the endless void of offtopic shit posting, about pregnancy drugs and how they could make your dick bigger, someone apparently went from 5.8x4.5 to 9x5.5
21 so might be too late, is that a typo at the end are you saying that someone went from 6 inches to 9 inches?

Surgery on your thing is not a good idea, its can get bigger by pumping, supplement, injections and other exercise to creat microfracture.
It will take years to see change, you need to be consistent too.
How much bigger can it get? I'm nearly 6 inches but I am an incel anyay so it does not matter too much.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I'll check it out thanks, I am an incel from .is so I have nothing but time as a neetcel

21 so might be too late, is that a typo at the end are you saying that someone went from 6 inches to 9 inches?

How much bigger can it get? I'm nearly 6 inches but I am an incel anyay so it does not matter too much.
not a typo, it was a study about a 40 year old man, using some pregnancy drug or something and he managed to go from 6 inches erect to 9 inches erect

jelqing is legit

Dht gel is basically useless after around 16. You're better off doing manual exercises

not a typo, it was a study about a 40 year old man, using some pregnancy drug or something and he managed to go from 6 inches erect to 9 inches erect
That is absolutely fucking insane I feel like that would not be such a secret if it was real
Dht gel is basically useless after around 16. You're better off doing manual exercises
What does the gel do I have never heard of it before until now?

• JFL
That is absolutely fucking insane I feel like that would not be such a secret if it was real

What does the gel do I have never heard of it before until now?
it's only ever been talked about on this forum, gatekept hard, i managed to find the thread

Surgery and hyaluronic injection on penis is not a good idea for me, if you dont care then the risk is yours.

most guys who consistent with PE increase atleast 1 - 1.5 [2 or more if genetically gifted] inches/3 years.
inject TEST and HGH improve Erection quality alot.

Micro-fracture is what PE focus about

• JFL
Surgery and hyaluronic injection on penis is not a good idea for me, if you dont care then the risk is yours.

most guys who consistent with PE increase atleast 1 - 1.5 [2 or more if genetically gifted] inches/3 years.

Eh probably not worth it as an incel anyways then, I think 6 inches is good enough and I have no problem with erection quality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30611
Eh probably not worth it as an incel anyways then, I think 6 inches is good enough and I have no problem with erection quality.
yea i dont wanna pump my shit for half an hour everyday for 3 years either, sounds like hell

• +1
Reactions: RegularManlet
There's a whole subreddit about it and numerous forums talk about it frequently
I'm talking about the specific study I read about a 40 year old Canadian man going from 6 inches to 9 inches

yea i dont wanna pump my shit for half an hour everyday for 3 years either, sounds like hell
Lol yeah I could not take myself seriously and on top of it all to still be incel literally pointless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30611

Any good PE guide? I'm down for this

I heard electrocuting it with a teaser works

How are you neet? What’s your situation

How are you neet? What’s your situation
I don't work, I technically study but you schedule it yourself and I do not do it often so I am basically a NEET. Idk what to expand on without a more specific question but I am happy to answer anything.

I don't work, I technically study but you schedule it yourself and I do not do it often so I am basically a NEET. Idk what to expand on without a more specific question but I am happy to answer anything.
You live with parents? Online college?

How long u plan on being neet
Idk I am pretty aimless in life and don't know what to do so for the forseeable future I guess, I definitely want to finish studying though.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
accept what god gave you

Yes you can, its called faloculturism. Visit thunders.place and thank me later