Is there actually any point ask girls on apps to meet you?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
I feel like if they were really into you they would ask or at least hint that they wanted to meet?

I feel like a beggar asking girls to meet me

its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9670 and vaninskybird
over if girls dont push to meet up

Most girls act like princesses and expect you to lead with everything

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 9670
over if girls dont push to meet up
it happens to me but its pretty fucking rare tbh

I already gave up on first messaging but now im considering giving up on asking girls to meet also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
If you're going to use dating apps your goal should be to quickly ask every single girl you match with on a date. Most are there for validation and will never meet you so you have to get to the point asap and cut your losses. Getting rejected or ignored most of the time is tough but it just comes with the territory, if you don't want to deal with that then it's better to avoid online dating altogether

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
1. be good looking
2. let them message you first
3. profit

otherwise ldar

If you're going to use dating apps your goal should be to quickly ask every single girl you match with on a date. Most are there for validation and will never meet you so you have to get to the point asap and cut your losses. Getting rejected or ignored most of the time is tough but it just comes with the territory, if you don't want to deal with that then it's better to avoid online dating altogether
I want a girl to simp for me tbh- but ive onyl encountered one attractive girl in my entire life who actually did that it was my ex gf.

She was cute but her biggest halo in my eyes was how much she used to compliment my looks and appearance constantly. To this day Im still not sure if she either

A) Was just really good at emotionally manipulating me to get what she wanted, but having said that its not like I provided her with any money or status so looks are the only logical reason for her to be with me. She evem earned more momney than me JFL.
B) I genuinely was a chad in her eyes (even though im objectively not even close to that).

1. be good looking
2. let them message you first
3. profit

otherwise ldar
Even the girls who message me first often flake when time to meet up

hopefully if i fix my short face thsi will change

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
its not like I provided her with any money or status so looks are the only logical reason for her to be with me
There are many other ways one can be a beta provider outside of just money

idk why you keep bothering with dating apps when scamdemic is over. there are barely any gl girls left on there as it has been filled with frauders catfishes creeps etc.

There are many other ways one can be a beta provider outside of just money
in this specific circumstance I cant think of anything I provided her with.

She earned more money than me and I had 0 status- the only logical reason for her to like me waas looks

out of 48 online slays, 3 of them messaged me first and we met directly at my place or her place to bang
They were all below average

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
out of 48 online slays, 3 of them messaged me first and we met directly at my place or her place to bang
They were all below average
those stats are quite different to mine- Ive not written my down but have 28 online slays and the vast majority of them I went for drinsk with first.

The few who were above average looking messaged me first and we went for drinks then fucked afterwards.

Ive only ever gotten sex straight at her or my place from below average looking girls.