is there an alternative to infraorbital rim implant ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
would under-eye fat grafts or fillers give a similar result ? (improve the under-eye support and fix droopy rounded lower eyelids)

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member and Jason Voorhees
Generally infraorbital implants only fixes the negative orbital vector. Fat pads are more important for good under eye support. A few lookism users @KEy21 who had infraorbital implants claim that it is infact completely useless for eye support and that most people need fillers or fat graft along with infra orbital implants for fuller under eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, NoPainNoChick, thereallegend and 1 other person
Generally infraorbital implants only fixes the negative orbital vector. Fat pads are more important for good under eye support. A few lookism users @KEy21 who had infraorbital implants claim that it is infact completely useless for eye support and that most people need fillers or fat graft for fuller under eyes.
ok i see because i have slightly droopy lower eyelids with some scleral show espically when i have sun light from the front

but i do not have negative orbital vector at all

do we have some young men results of under eye fillers / fat grafts ?

all results i see are from women or old men , are surgeons bluepilled or is everyone here just talking about surgeries they'll never get ?

I've been bonesmashing my lower eye area.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Generally infraorbital implants only fixes the negative orbital vector. Fat pads are more important for good under eye support. A few lookism users @KEy21 who had infraorbital implants claim that it is infact completely useless for eye support and that most people need fillers or fat graft along with infra orbital implants for fuller under eyes.
But this gave great results to herring, right?

I mean, the improvement is very noticeable, so I don't know why some people said infraorbital implants are "useless". On the other hand, I've seen great results with fat graft alone. So, I'm a bit lost to be honest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
But this gave great results to herring, right?

I mean, the improvement is very noticeable, so I don't know why some people said infraoritbial implants are "useless". On the other hands I've seen great results with fat graft alone. So, I'm a bit lost too be honest.
it's swelling , his lower eyelids should drop back almost to where they were before

but this dude got infraorbital MALAR implants