Is there an app or software for face analysis with ratios, angles etc from the front and side profile?

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I finally have enough money for some of my plastic surgeries but don’t want to fuck up my harmony / get botched, I want to improve certain features while saying in ratios for facial harmony but I would have to know my face better than I already know like ratios / proportions angle and other things that can be analysed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735, thecel, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
looksrate is gone.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
I finally have enough money for some of my plastic surgeries but don’t want to fuck up my harmony / get botched, I want to improve certain features while saying in ratios for facial harmony but I would have to know my face better than I already know like ratios / proportions angle and other things that can be analysed.
There is no such thing. We simply don't have that degree of understading of aesthetics to optimize all the ratios on your face. There are possibly thousands or hundreds of thousands of little things that can affect your harmony. Many of which we don't even know or might not be humanly possible to 'see'. That is why getting surgery is kind of like gambling.

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate
I don't know but those things are useless, you should try to get a diamond shape face which is the best(like arnold, megan fox etc).
You could try to use faceapp that is good enough to change face shape or other things like nose, eyes, and it could be realistic enough as a result of a surgery.
You can't go to the surgeon and tell him "i want 1.00 mid face ratio pls help"

• Ugh..
PS is done by a human sadly so even with all your caluclations he can still mess it up

• Hmm...
if you're 18+ i could help with maximizing. My ideal psl moggers: sean opry, brad pitt, jenson ackles, alain delon.

• Woah
if you're 18+ i could help with maximizing. My ideal psl moggers: sean opry, brad pitt, jenson ackles, alain delon.

all subhumans.

this mogs all:

Perfect 7

• JFL
Reactions: Pakicel