Is there any actual happiness to be found in life

arthurmorgan.

arthurmorgan.

Iron
Turned 18 recently and I cannot remember the last time I heard anyone say anything positive about life. Especially online. People nowadays only ever seem to complain about cost of living, housing crisis, immigration etc. ect.The news is always some depressing shit about some war or politics. There is nothing to look forward to as most of us end working a depressing 9-5 job for the next 50 years. Curious does anyone here above the age of 18 actually enjoy their lives. Is there any way to actually find happiness.

• +1
Reactions: twojei and nathan
only if your rich chad

• +1
Reactions: arthurmorgan., Elijah_leo, twojei and 1 other person
If you weren't born rich, smart and pretty then no.

• +1
Reactions: arthurmorgan.
Turned 18 recently and I cannot remember the last time I heard anyone say anything positive about life. Especially online. People nowadays only ever seem to complain about cost of living, housing crisis, immigration etc. ect.The news is always some depressing shit about some war or politics. There is nothing to look forward to as most of us end working a depressing 9-5 job for the next 50 years. Curious does anyone here above the age of 18 actually enjoy their lives. Is there any way to actually find happiness.
bhai not be depressed. call clown sair +91 2345 242 44 40. he will happy u

Life is good here

• +1
if ur atleast average, get urself some fucking money and realise u have free will and can do whatever tf u want and start doing fun things then yes and i mean IRL not online, the news is all government ran to only report sad shit and keep u sad so u keep working ur sad shitty job

• +1
only if your rich chad
Genuinely surprised more people don't rope. I guess because humans have a built in instinct to survive for as long as possible. I think if we didnt have this instinct then most adults would rope.

• +1
Reactions: nathan