Is there any alternative to CopeandRope's Infra-Oral appliance?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Cant find a lab to do that. Even I do its probably expensive af. So is there any alternative for that thing?
1518327 1570059910201

Cant find a lab to do that. Even I do its probably expensive af. So is there any alternative for that thing?
View attachment 1561273

I have already argued that facepulling is only possible if you buy the "BOW" (the external puller with registered trademark) and you wear it 14 hours a day.

If you are still genuinely convinced to facepulling seriously, instead of undergoing maxillofacial surgery, then I may build the infraoral appliance for you.

(once you send me your teeth mold via international shipping and pay for the resin + give me 50 dollars as reimbursement of expenses, since it takes me many hours to build that out of resin)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I have already argued that facepulling is only possible if you buy the "BOW" (the external puller with registered trademark) and you wear it 14 hours a day.

If you are still genuinely convinced to facepulling seriously, instead of undergoing maxillofacial surgery, then I may build the infraoral appliance for you.

(once you send me your teeth mold via international shipping and pay for the resin + give me 50 dollars as reimbursement of expenses, since it takes me many hours to build that out of resin)
14 hours a day? That's from 7am to 9pm!

for the love of christ stop pulling your faces, you are gonna destroy your teeth and you maxilla. It the teeth come too forward your entire upper set of teeth will slide off your bone.

It's called a palate expander, you can literally have one custom made and shipped to you from german orthos. https://www.bracesshop.com/en/

• Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest
14 hours a day? That's from 7am to 9pm!
at night doe u should be good if u go 2 sleep early wake up alil late and use it a lil in the morning
or just use it all night and as much as u can in the day by going on independant study if ur still in highschool only tho

sorry breh 50 dollars is too much for me. i should keep searching i guess. also if i can get my own mold i can definetly do that.

Guys i think i found. Its called bite fork.

It will surely going to be more uncomfortable compared to copeandrope's appliance.

Its around 30 dollars. I dont know how much the other one costs.

for the love of christ stop pulling your faces, you are gonna destroy your teeth and you maxilla. It the teeth come too forward your entire upper set of teeth will slide off your bone.

It's called a palate expander, you can literally have one custom made and shipped to you from german orthos. https://www.bracesshop.com/en/
Ik it's been 2 years, but does it work without drilling holes in the roof of the mouth?

Ik it's been 2 years, but does it work without drilling holes in the roof of the mouth?
mse is better pure and simple but u have to eat red meat after so the k2 will repair the weakened structure

Jewmaxxing

Jk, bro make a basic site for that if you take it seriously and make a few posts ab it here you could have a business

mse is better pure and simple but u have to eat red meat after so the k2 will repair the weakened structure
Thanks for answering. I see that the devices from the German site don't require sutures. Do they work without splitting the palate?

Thanks for answering. I see that the devices from the German site don't require sutures. Do they work without splitting the palate?
yea it will widen the jaw and alos possibly destroy and loosen your teeth