Is there any countries where women are less strict on height?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

I don't mean: if a guy is 5'7 from a 5'10 avg country and goes to a 5'5 avg height country then that's less strict

I mean lets say there a guy 2 inches under average height for that country. and 90% of women reject him for height alone.

Is there a country where they're less strict and a guy 2 inches under average height for that country, less than 90% of women would reject him for height alone? more women would be accepting and less eugenic?

South east Asia.

In Dreamland I think is the only place

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 17829
Netherlands

Latino countries from what Ive heard

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 20677 and MiroslavBulldosex

I don't mean: if a guy is 5'7 from a 5'10 avg country and goes to a 5'5 avg height country then that's less strict

I mean lets say there a guy 2 inches under average height for that country. and 90% of women reject him for height alone.

Is there a country where they're less strict and a guy 2 inches under average height for that country, less than 90% of women would reject him for height alone? more women would be accepting and less eugenic?
the average height in USA, UK, Canada, and Australia is 5'9"

the average height in USA, UK, Canada, and Australia is 5'9"
according to stats its 5'10.5 in UK. and that includes ethnics(which dont matter) so its about 6ft avg for whites(aka the only competitors)

according to stats its 5'10.5 in UK. and that includes ethnics(which dont matter) so its about 6ft avg for whites(aka the only competitors)
source?

if youre white it doesnt matter in most countries :Comfy:

Latino countries from what Ive heard
Yeah, women don't really seem to give a shit about height there (at least in Brazil).
It's funny because when I was in the South I was seeing bang average manlets with good looking tall chicks.
I'm not even joking, it's the only country where I've seen this so far.
The sister of a girl I was fucking there was dating a brown guy 4 inches shorter than her (she was around 5'11").

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Deleted member 17829
I worked as a bouncer on a Brazilian night of approx 1000 Brazilians
5'5 recessed FRAMECELS were making out with girls
Brazil is reverse hypergamy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, klamus, Deleted member 20677 and 1 other person
i live in france and i've never heard any of these height standards that i always see on the forum.
I have asked many girls what the min height for a man would be and they usually say "as long as he's taller than me, idrc". when i ask for a numeric value, it's often 175cm (5'9)

I worked as a bouncer on a Brazilian night of approx 1000 Brazilians
5'5 recessed FRAMECELS were making out with girls
Brazil is reverse hypergamy
This also happens in my country and its worse because everyone here is 4`11

This also happens in my country and its worse because everyone here is 4`11
I was legit invisible to girls that night
The brutal thing is there is no height cutoff so EVERY GUY is your competition
Phenotype matters so much, if you aren't of the dominant phenotype in a given area your chances are slim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Deleted member 17829
latest studies say avg 21yo city male is 5'7 there and girls are 5'2. would u say thats correct?
Yes even shorter tbh
Dudes are 5`4 on avg here I would say and girls 4`11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677