Is there any cure for small skull?

Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
Being serious tho, does a brow implant can fix this?

Overtbh

Its small skull a death sentence?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Hekt0r
cranial mobilization and growth hormone abuse

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r and Deleted member 5634
cranial mobilization and growth hormone abuse

elab on cranial mobilization, havent hear of that. Also grow hormone not an option imo it may make you an ogre or what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
@RealSurgerymax what do you think is ideal skull?, can this be changed or it keeps itself?

@RealSurgerymax what do you think is ideal skull?, can this be changed or it keeps itself?

Skull Shape
• Officially or widely accepted aesthetic guidelines for measuring skull shape in profile have never come about.
• Works by Eppley detailing the aesthetic complaints & their corrections in his busy facial reshaping practice has shown the most common complaints mirror various Craniofacial syndromes in a much more minor or non-syndrome form. Usually a pattern resulting from a minor form of craniosynostosis.
• PSL websites and obscure literature have referred to the dolichocephaly vs brachycephaly concept but these theories are usually incomplete or inaccurate because they tend to present the two as a spectrum and ignore the relation to the various forms craniosynostosis and the existence of other growth patterns.
• A more comprehensive view would be defining the aesthetic skull shape in the image of normocephalic adults (where all sutures remained open and closed at the right time)
• Typical Craniofacial Surgery is effectively a pediatric specialty and plastic surgeons can correct certain skull malformations in infants with a 24-hour/7-days per week “helmet”
• Obviously this isn’t possible in adults and minor cases can be corrected by custom recontouring implants if they don’t make the head disproportionately large, or with removal or reduction of bone involving the outer table of the skull (the inner table is still intact and protecting the brain)
• Adult Total Cranial Vault Remodeling would be extreme:

That picture is funny, pediatric Craniofacial surgeons commonly use a skull-molding helmet in infants. But I’m afraid you aren’t going to be able to mold the adult cranium like that!

Anyway,
This is too vague of a question to give an in depth answer but in general there are 3 relevant lateral points of the face from the frontal view that define facial taper and perceived head width:

1 Temples
2. Zygomas
3. Gonial Angles

When someone has a wide skull appearance (which is usually what someone means by wide head) they might actually have several good options:

- Reducing the temporalis muscle with botox
- Removing/reducing a layer of temporalis muscle
- Bringing facial taper into balance by augmenting the zygomas/gonial angles (not always an option because of aesthetic limits also set by height of facial thirdseye spacing)

Actual bone reduction or reshaping may not be technically impossible but not go-to procedures:

Considering the practicality of bone reduction:
Unfortunately because the side of the head (tempo-parietal area) is largely the origin of the temporalis muscle, it isn’t as easy to just burr down. The majority of the temporalis muscle would have to be stripped off the bone and may not heal back to the bone in an aesthetic way (get pulled down by mastication.) Multiple sutures anchoring it back to the bone may avoid this though - but it’s a risk. So it is probably better to simply reduce this muscle like stated above then try to reduce the bone under it.
View attachment 676996

Considering the practicality of Cranial Vault Remodeling:
This is obviously the most unrealistic solution. But in the spirit of an impossible-is-nothing attitude, I’ll entertain the hypothetical idea.
ThIs is really a skull re-arrangement procedure. It is usually done in infants and children with syndromic skull deformities. In most craniosynostoses the skull will take on a narrow, elongated form (really the opposite of the problem here). The skull is literally cut into many pieces (dura exposed) and rearranged.
While I don’t know of a case where this reconstructive technique was applied to narrow a skull, I suppose it wouldn’t be impossible. In children these bones are much more pliable and the radial cuts you see in the diagrams help with that. This is why you see good smooth results. In an adult you would probably have more palpable or visible contour deformity at the borders of the rearranged segments.
Obviously the risks are much higher - the brain is exposed during this procedure. In addition to being vulnerable to accidental injury during the surgery, it is at risk to infection. There is also risk of causing problematic increase in intracranial pressure, and bone loss which would require a secondary cranioplasty.
View attachment 677016
View attachment 677017
View attachment 677018
View attachment 677019

Skull Size
• Splanchnocranium/Viscerocranium ratio may be a good guideline, with the ideal falling somewhere around 50% / 50% regardless of anthropometric averages, since averages do not define extraordinary beauty
• Frontal Facial Taper is one guideline but it’s more a guideline of ratio not size. (Relation of Bi-temporal, bi-zygomatic, bi-gonial width in frontal view)
• Augmenting the skull and temples for a larger appearing skull could be problematic since the internal features (Nose, Eyes, Mouth) did not move. This is a new concept I will be introducing soon called Peripheral Augmentation vs Focal Augmentation.
• Ratios probably matter more than skull size.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 5634
Skull Shape
• Officially or widely accepted aesthetic guidelines for measuring skull shape in profile have never come about.
• Works by Eppley detailing the aesthetic complaints & their corrections in his busy facial reshaping practice has shown the most common complaints mirror various Craniofacial syndromes in a much more minor or non-syndrome form. Usually a pattern resulting from a minor form of craniosynostosis.
• PSL websites and obscure literature have referred to the dolichocephaly vs brachycephaly concept but these theories are usually incomplete or inaccurate because they tend to present the two as a spectrum and ignore the relation to the various forms craniosynostosis and the existence of other growth patterns.
• A more comprehensive view would be defining the aesthetic skull shape in the image of normocephalic adults (where all sutures remained open and closed at the right time)
• Typical Craniofacial Surgery is effectively a pediatric specialty and plastic surgeons can correct certain skull malformations in infants with a 24-hour/7-days per week “helmet”
• Obviously this isn’t possible in adults and minor cases can be corrected by custom recontouring implants if they don’t make the head disproportionately large, or with removal or reduction of bone involving the outer table of the skull (the inner table is still intact and protecting the brain)
• Adult Total Cranial Vault Remodeling would be extreme:

Skull Size
• Splanchnocranium/Viscerocranium ratio may be a good guideline, with the ideal falling somewhere around 50% / 50% regardless of anthropometric averages, since averages do not define extraordinary beauty
• Frontal Facial Taper is one guideline but it’s more a guideline of ratio not size. (Relation of Bi-temporal, bi-zygomatic, bi-gonial width in frontal view)
• Augmenting the skull and temples for a larger appearing skull could be problematic since the internal features (Nose, Eyes, Mouth) did not move. This is a new concept I will be introducing soon called Peripheral Augmentation vs Focal Augmentation.
• Ratios probably matter more than skull size.

Ok, thanks so its more about splanchnocranium/visceranocraium rather than how big, so 47 percentile falls on the normal range. Whats an example of a normocephalic skull in adults?

Ok, thanks so its more about splanchnocranium/visceranocraium rather than how big, so 47 percentile falls on the normal range. Whats an example of a normocephalic skull in adults?

06473EE3 D454 4E3E 89F3 83C95BCD4A0E

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5634

Edit; nvm i think i found it
30f85b435dc62b4acd61449afa2fdb27

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Lol, 57cm is 97 percentile. 2 cm boosts you so much.

• +1
What the hell is this shit website. It says mine is 99 percentile but my skull circumference is 23.5 inch.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
idk where you get that 47th percentile from, but 55cm skull circumference is bad, very bad. it is a size small/medium even for women. For men it is obviously size small.

• +1
Idk try to fraud with not shaving your sides tbh that's what I'm doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and HighIQcel
Idk try to fraud with not shaving your sides tbh that's what I'm doing
shaving your sides makes your skull look so much more masculine. It gives angularity. Just look at my avi, what long hair at the sides does to your face. Long hair at the sides always looks beta, there is no single good haircut that has long side hair. Maybe a mullet, but its weird to have a mullet in europe, nobody has that here.

shaving your sides makes your skull look so much more masculine. It gives angularity. Just look at my avi, what long hair at the sides does to your face. Long hair at the sides always looks beta, there is no single good haircut that has long side hair. Maybe a mullet, but its weird to have a mullet in europe, nobody has that here.
Trust me that nigga on your avi isn't masculine looking because of long sides jfl and over if you shave your sides tbh, your skull looks smaller , your fwhr is fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and HighIQcel
Show me a psl god with shaved sides

Trust me that nigga on your avi isn't masculine looking because of long sides jfl and over if you shave your sides tbh, your skull looks smaller , your fwhr is fucked up
G0aE4CJ6 400x400 Aseaehheh Ageshae

third picture has a taller head than the second as its not clear how tall his head is because of all the hair in the first pic

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9072 and W0KESTMOTHF
Blast GH and grab a bowling ball and smash you're head
Download

• JFL
I caged hard :lul: :lul: left one mogs so hard it's not even funny, you seriously think he's better looking in the right picture?xdd
right one mogs hard, right one looks like he could stand his man if he closed his fucking mouth and got eye area surgery. Left one just looks like an utter cuck
G0aE4CJ6 400x400 Ageshae

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
idk where you get that 47th percentile from, but 55cm skull circumference is bad, very bad. it is a size small/medium even for women. For men it is obviously size small.
I got 60cm and feel like its huge i wish i had 57cm or so

What the hell is this shit website. It says mine is 99 percentile but my skull circumference is 23.5 inch.

Its the first one that pops on google. They have accurate measurements on height tho as i appears at dead average at 177 cm

Yes i have notice my frontal bone Is shit, even if i get implants they need to be small otherwise ill look like shit