is there any downside/upside to get Invisalign at 16? Or should I wait.

idcgraycel

idcgraycel

Banned
Joined
Jun 18, 2023
Posts
301
Reputation
243
My teeth arent crooked much at all, they're actually pretty good, but I'll still take better if I can and its not a 10 teeth smile. The thing that appeals the most to me is if it will reshape my jaw for the better, and if doing this at an earlier age would ascend my jaw more or less than doing it later or reap any downsides.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
Nah get it, have all your teeth extracted also.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro

Similar threads

RD2HT
Replies
3
Views
75
Eldian
Eldian
aditya ganeshan
Replies
2
Views
22
aditya ganeshan
aditya ganeshan
khhv nosecel
Replies
11
Views
82
swizz
swizz
0dimolmtncel
Replies
3
Views
70
htndnrrr
H
S
Replies
17
Views
44
Resonant
Resonant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top