Is there any famous actor who mogs Brad Pitt facially?

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID RATING THAT SUBHUMAN BURAK 7+PSL WHILE RATING GOD HIMSELF 6.5% GO ROPE YOU FUCKING PEASANT
@Swolepenisman
Cope he is not on the same level

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and 5'8manlet
6.5 he is above chad tier but he is not as good looking as chico,gandy and other models who are around 7.
6.5 is chad tier, 5.5 is chadlite and 4.5+ is high tier normie
My avi is the only true 8 psl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
6.5 he is above chad tier but he is not as good looking as chico,gandy and other models who are around 7.
exactly my thought. This is the best you can see IRL, you'll never see the likes of them, who are super Model tier, unless you look for it.
I know somebody which has the same level of look of prime pitt, but yet never seen anybody have same level as prime chico etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
exactly my thought. This is the best you can see IRL, you'll never see the likes of them, who are super Model tier, unless you look for it.
I know somebody which has the same level of look of prime pitt, but yet never seen anybody have same level as prime chico etc
You don't know somebody as good looking as pitt mate, Your biased cause you know a good looking guy with maybe similar pheno

• +1
You don't know somebody as good looking as pitt mate, Your biased cause you know a good looking guy with maybe similar pheno
I'm rather not, i'm really harsh on rating, and takes time to analyze all facial features, even IRL.
It's the first and last 6+ PSL i've seen IRL, unfrauded

I'm rather not, i'm really harsh on rating, and takes time to analyze all facial features, even IRL.
It's the first and last 6+ PSL i've seen IRL, unfrauded
If he was 7+psl like pitt he could easily become a good model or be an action hero if masc

• JFL
He’s a zygoless manlet stop worshipping him 16yo narcy bald eggman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 3043
Pitt is unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
If he was 7+psl like pitt he could easily become a good model or be an action hero if masc
He can become a good model for sure. Action hero jfl, it's not only about looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
  • +1
pitt isnt even chad tier imo
i could name all his flaws right now

No wonder you say i'm not even gl, You don't even consider gigachad chad

I have a gif i want to use but i dunno know hot to use it as my avi
Pm me the gif and your account username and password and I’ll do it for you

Xgjnwsccpkb21

young travis fimmel

also resembles pitt a lot tbh

No wonder you say i'm not even gl, You don't even consider gigachad chad
lol hes not a gigachad, he has too much masseter muscle which looks gross and weird, girls online mention how his jaw is too wide online lol

he has a cuckish, negatively tilted eyebrow shape
his chin is too pointy, it should be more square, especially when you factor in his jaw width
his chin is also slightly weak, not really big of a deal but it becomes noticeable when he tries to hide it with a goatee lol
he literally lacks cheekbones, like ZERO cheekbone projection, his flat cheekbones are a failio

stop sucking his dick so hard, how can you genuinely say he mogs depp or any of the other actors (especially the turk with the insane eyebrow shape)
vs

and thats me not even cherrypicking his bad photos which REALLY show off his uncanny jaw

hes goodlooking, but nothing special
as for u youre slightly gl tbh, youre a chadlite but lose points when factoring in ur short hair/that ur balding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 3702 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
lol hes not a gigachad, he has too much masseter muscle which looks gross and weird, girls online mention how his jaw is too wide online lol
View attachment 293326
his chin is too pointy, it should be more square, especially when you factor in his jaw width
his chin is also slightly weak, not really big of a deal but it becomes noticeable when he tries to hide it with a goatee lol
he literally lacks cheekbones, like ZERO cheekbone projection, his flat cheekbones are a failio

stop sucking his dick so hard, how can you genuinely say he mogs depp or any of the other actors (especially the turk with the insane eyebrow shape)
View attachment 293331 vs View attachment 293333
and thats me not even cherrypicking his bad photos which REALLY show off his uncanny jaw
View attachment 293335View attachment 293338View attachment 293341View attachment 293342
as for u youre slightly gl tbh, youre a chadlite but lose points when factoring in ur short hair/that ur balding
Didn’t read but cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, didntreadlol and Deleted member 1942
View attachment 293326

View attachment 293335View attachment 293338View attachment 293341View attachment 293342
If he's nothing special then it's over for me and everyone elso on this forum
View attachment 293326

You gonna say leo is subhuman next and chris is and ipdcel?

Last edited by a moderator:
If he's nothing special then it's over for me and everyone elso on this forum
hes nothing special as in not supermodel tier which youre basically claiming he is
1097917 500w
1581729340296 png
Unwd
500full sean opry

hes nothing compared to the psl gods, there is no "pitt pill"

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III and Deleted member 5292
Plenty of modern actors mog him facially but he just has that classic high trust/duper masculine jaw combo and good muscle inserts that gave him his status

He's probably statushaloed a little bit as well

• +1
Plenty of modern actors mog him facially but he just has that classic high trust/duper masculine jaw combo and good muscle inserts that gave him his status

He's probably statushaloed a little bit as well
Brad Pitt Fight Club GQME 1
Now show me someone who mogs this
hes nothing special as in not supermodel tier which youre basically claiming he is
View attachment 293355View attachment 293359View attachment 293360View attachment 293363
hes nothing compared to the psl gods, there is no "pitt pill"
I bet you say monkeymaxxing is cope aswell

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread proves Brad is the gigamogger and yottachad

Delon, newman, cavill, lundgreen, noszka, redford,carmack....

1572106971897-png.147432
1572106983791-png.147433

• +1
Son - Mom i wanna see Brad Pitt
Mom - We have Brad Pitt at home
Brad pitt att home:
pitt looks really good. i agree with the pitt pill but you must be delusional to say this. peak fimmel mogs peak pitt pretty hard.

• +1
Alain Delon and Ian Somerhalder both mog Brad facially

Danny Devito

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3