Is there any fellow thirdworldcountrycels in here ?

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Living in a shithole 3rd world country is such a limitation can't wait to move to europe sadly i'll have to wait a year and a half

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Checkin in from india

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1100, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
Living in a shithole 3rd world country is such a limitation can't wait to move to europe sadly i'll have to wait a year and a half
Not rn but ive lived in india

Wouldnt recommend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Zygos4Life, turkproducer and 2 others
Where do you live boyo? Also how are you able to go to Europe?

checking in from turkey

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, nastynas and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
In 20 years or less I'll be able to call where I live right now a third world country (Belgium)

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, nastynas, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
Over for third worldcels.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
the third world is not bad, you can get validation from prime females there too, just look at Russia
would you rather be a semi-Chad in russia or an average guy in Denmark? Fuck that

the third world is not bad, you can get validation from prime females there too, just look at Russia
would you rather be a semi-Chad in russia or an average guy in Denmark? Fuck that
No bruh russia is 2nd world i am talking about 3rd world lol

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
checking in from turkey
not a third world country but ngl it is not nice. I like spending time in the nice cities though (Ankara, Izmir, and others like Istanbul before they got flooded with kurds/other immigrants..)

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Russia isn’t a third world country.

041231154200 young men in khajuraho

checking in with the lads from mumbai graveyards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
not a third world country but ngl it is not nice. I like spending time in the nice cities though (Ankara, Izmir, and others like Istanbul before they got flooded with kurds/other immigrants..)
Cope shit country JFL

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Butthurt Dweller
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
i from congo
very big african country
biger than most people

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
For real ?
no dumbo im from the big united of the states
i take showers every day and swim in pools of big clean water
id be considered a god with all the water i have in my house in the congo

moving to first world from third world is a bad move

you can't compete with germanic males

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Throwaway1028
Yeah but the world is shit. You’re just a low T self hating cuck.

turkey is a shithole. went there a couple months ago, the men were black as shit, and the women were ugly. Don't forget they're still low-iq barbaric arabs, things like civilisation don't come naturally to them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas and balding17yomanletcel
turkey is a shithole. went there a couple months ago, the men were black as shit, and the women were ugly. Don't forget they're still low-iq barbaric arabs, things like civilisation don't come naturally to them.
Who's more attractive on average? Turks or Indians?
  • Turks
    Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Indians
    Votes: 2 6.7%

stop paki cope you’re the same SHIT.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and turkproducer
True
let's meet up in turkey, pussy
Okay lets meet up in mcdonald bro

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
let's meet up in turkey, pussy
everyday i leave my house i see a paki get racially abused ngl. A prius could be turning the corner slowly and a driver will drive past and scream “paki” because they know you are qll
uber drivers

>using concepts from the Cold War in 2019
You dishonest little shit, I almost fell for it :feelskek:

The fact is Russia is poor, has a low HDI and also is violent
View attachment 166428
You’re calling me out for using concepts from the Cold War in 2019 while you did the exact same? JFL. :lul:
Not too mention, you even said there was no such thing as the 2nd world. :feelskek:
what the fuck even is the 2nd world lmaooo
it's 1st or 3rd world nigga,

everyday i leave my house i see a paki get racially abused ngl. A prius could be turning the corner slowly and a driver will drive past and scream “paki” because they know you are qll
uber drivers
nigga I don't know why you start including Indians in your paki hate.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
no dumbo im from the big united of the states
i take showers every day and swim in pools of big clean water
id be considered a god with all the water i have in my house in the congo
Ok nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Throwaway1028
uber drivers
subhuman on subhuman racism jfl at turks

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
nigga I don't know why you start including Indians in your paki hate.
i don’t hate curries, i do dislike retarded delusional ones like @DOggo the majority of people in UK have at least negative views for them though, if not flat out racism, especially working class men

You’re calling me out for using concepts from the Cold War in 2019 while you did the exact same? JFL. :lul:

Not too mention, you even said there was no such thing as the 2nd world. :feelskek:
No I didn't? The concept used in the Cold War has shifted to developing and developed countries nowadays, it's just that simple, Russia is developing (3rd world) why can't you understand a simple idea like this you illiterate, 2 digit-IQ retard?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Alexanderr and FatJattMofo
i don’t hate curries, i do dislike retarded delusional ones like @DOggo the majority of people in UK have at least negative views for them though, if not flat out racism, especially working class men

fair enough