Is there any fellow thirdworldcountrycels in here ?

Why aren’t you a mod anymore?
clear from the comments he’s making now lol
fair enough
To Sam 7 February 2013
i hate being pakistani
hello i just wanted some advice because im so confused and i dont know what to do. im asian and was born and bred in the uk... but i feel so split its like i dont know which way to go. i mean i feel like rejectin my asian culture and only embracing my english side but people dont understand me. I hate my asian side.. i wish i wasnt asian at all. when people look at me all i can think is that they must be thinking im some sort of terrorist or something. i hate going anywhere with my family, i feel so embarassed and its like my insides are twisting. i cant really hide the fact that im asian because i have tan skin and were a headscarf. i dont want to take it off but with it on i feel like im not a part of the society. i wish life was simpler. also theres that stereotypical image that people get when they think of asians, in britain i feel like pakistanis are the most hated race, i sometimes hate it myself. everything else my taste in music, what i eat, the clothing i wear is english. but i cant lie about my heritage. so how do i come to terms with it?? wheneveri think of pakistan i think of cows, fields, bombs etc. thers nothing to be proud of.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Alexanderr
No I didn't? The concept used in the Cold War has shifted to developing and developed countries nowadays, it's just that simple, Russia is developing (3rd world) why can't you understand a simple idea like this you illiterate, 2 digit-IQ retard?

giphy.gif

i don’t hate curries, i do dislike retarded delusional ones like @DOggo the majority of people in UK have at least negative views for them though, if not flat out racism, especially working class men

Why are you fucking coping? LMAO, most brits are scared of Pakis.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Why are you fucking coping? LMAO, most brits are scared of Pakis.
To Sam 7 February 2013
i hate being pakistani
hello i just wanted some advice because im so confused and i dont know what to do. im asian and was born and bred in the uk... but i feel so split its like i dont know which way to go. i mean i feel like rejectin my asian culture and only embracing my english side but people dont understand me. I hate my asian side.. i wish i wasnt asian at all. when people look at me all i can think is that they must be thinking im some sort of terrorist or something. i hate going anywhere with my family, i feel so embarassed and its like my insides are twisting. i cant really hide the fact that im asian because i have tan skin and were a headscarf. i dont want to take it off but with it on i feel like im not a part of the society. i wish life was simpler. also theres that stereotypical image that people get when they think of asians, in britain i feel like pakistanis are the most hated race, i sometimes hate it myself. everything else my taste in music, what i eat, the clothing i wear is english. but i cant lie about my heritage. so how do i come to terms with it?? wheneveri think of pakistan i think of cows, fields, bombs etc. thers nothing to be proud of.

To Sam 7 February 2013
i hate being pakistani

Lmao, Turkish IQ here. Search up articles, youtube vids, etc, and you'll see the fear they have. Imagine reaching so far back that you have to copy and paste a single anecdote from 2013.

• Hmm...
Lmao, Turkish IQ here. Search up articles, youtube vids, etc, and you'll see the fear they have. Imagine reaching so far back that you have to copy and paste a single anecdote from 2013.
i see it with my eyes, UK people bully Pakis/curries very often. They get shouted at called paki on the streets, if they pass a pub lots of plumber types will go shout abuse at them jfl

No I didn't? The concept used in the Cold War has shifted to developing and developed countries nowadays, it's just that simple, Russia is developing (3rd world) why can't you understand a simple idea like this you illiterate, 2 digit-IQ retard?
ironic

i see it with my eyes, UK people bully Pakis/curries very often. They get shouted at called paki on the streets, if they pass a pub lots of plumber types will go shout abuse at them jfl

video's a microcosm for pakistanis irl.

• JFL
most pakis are framecel inbred faggots

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and Zygos4Life

Those are Somalis, lmao. Those boys deserve a round of applause for standing up to fully grown men who outnumbered 100:2 still. Cry some more, dumb Turkish fuck.

• JFL
Australia is a 3rd world country ded srs