Is there any good shit coins that I can get on pancake swap?

Deleted member 16641

Deleted member 16641

Iron
I fucking hate other exchanges please help

You need to add value if you want to make money bro not just get random fake money coin
I know bro but I’m losing my fucking sanity rotting. Social circle pill is brutal :lul:. Living with my parents at is GIGA brutal. I’m tired of slave waging all I want is an opportunity to get into something early so can get 100k once I get that it’s literally smooth sailing from there

Your best bet is to ape small and snipe new contract listings on bscscan, you’ll need a somewhat decent bankroll to begin in order to be able to tank the inevitable rugs you’ll ape into but again if you ape small you should find a few mooners

source: made $300k+ from altura on pancake after Alex Becker on youtube shilled it to his audience

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16734 and Deleted member 16641
Your best bet is to ape small and snipe new contract listings on bscscan, you’ll need a somewhat decent bankroll to begin in order to be able to tank the inevitable rugs you’ll ape into but again if you ape small you should find a few mooners

source: made $300k+ from altura on pancake after Alex Becker on youtube shilled it to his audience
:feelsgood: Great advice. What other coins
have you bought?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641
George Floyd Coin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16641 and BUY$DRUGS
Alot of contract creators use shady functions which they can use to rugpull investors. Some of them are minting functions which the contract owner can call to mint as many tokens as possible for themselves which they can use to dump on the holders. There's also functions to disable trading which can be called by the contract owner who then will exclude themselves from being unable to trade and dump their tokens on the buyers. Alot of tokens on BSC have tax % when buying and selling, usually 10% as seen in Safemoon. The tax can be changed by the contract owner to above 100% which then makes it impossible for you to sell. They can then exclude themselves from this tax fee if there's a function for it and dump their tokens. There's honeypot contracts which only allows people to buy in but NOT sell.

Some devs have gotten creative and are hidding public functions under different names in hopes that people miss it cause it's going under a different name. I got rugpulled like this once, someone had changed the name of a public mint function to "transferOwner" and used it to mint a shit ton of tokens and dumping 'em all.

Important to note that only public functions can be called after trading has gone live, internal functions become useless once the token goes live.

There are so many more different functions and there's new ones popping up daily, atleast that was the case during my "ape:ing period" on BSC. Me and my friend discovered alot of new shady functions frequently.

Be careful when ape:ing! :y'all:
Thanks man I really appreciate the fucking effort you made. I hope you ascend and get 40 Stacies.

• Love it
Reactions: Silver
I used to ape shitcoins on BSC between March and July this year, the only thing I looked for was big hype. Then I made sure the contract was safe and I aped, I liked to be early on coins. I gathered the shitcoins through /r/CryptoMoonShots mainly before it went to complete shit and became a place to shill scams. Made 300+ BNB's in profit while starting with 2 BNBs. Sad that my method is kinda "dead" now.

However I haven't been active at all on BSC, so I don't know if it's as easy to make money on shitcoins anymore. I used to do daily 5x's on my investment.

Forgot to mention, I used to make the biggest profits whenever I managed to get whitelisted for big launches. Like Sportemon-GO where I made 35x my investment in less than 5 minutes because I bought at a fixed rate and there were like 2k+ people who aped in at launch with big money.
mirin, great gains.

I agree. Meme-coins are dead now. Over-saturated, to much competitions, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Silver and Deleted member 16641
mirin, great gains.

I agree. Meme-coins are dead now. Over-saturated, to much competitions, etc...
Yeah Tbh meme coins are dead I’m gonna start increasing the amount of bnb I have then look for good early projects with actual utilities

Yeah Tbh meme coins are dead I’m gonna start increasing the amount of bnb I have then look for good early projects with actual utilities
Yeah, that souncs more reasonable.

DAO and Defi his hot right nowin crypto land. But filled with scam and risk. With like staking at 6000% :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16641
Yeah, that souncs more reasonable.

DAO and Defi his hot right nowin crypto land. But filled with scam and risk. With like staking at 6000% :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
It’s GIGA dangerous tho. But no risk no reward. I’ll get into DAO when I have money I’m willing to lose