Is there any hope for me

anabolic_o

anabolic_o

17y/o frauding gymcel from Germany
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Posts
55
Reputation
29
I have no idea what I should focus on. I know my skin is shit, but I'm already on accutane so it's just about time. Started bulking for the winter and my face already got more fat. I keep reading about peps and roids but I can't figure out how to get any and idk if I should. My growthplates are probably as good as closed and real surgeries aren't a possibility.
All I need to know is what to focus on (besides skin and bdf) since I don't know where to start. Bonesmashing? DIY surgeries? (thought about lip cutting but idk if it will help my ugly smile at all) Just get lean and pray?
I don't need a rating, ik I look bad, I just need advice
1790787864619
1790787883534
1790787906903
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, Ravenfaust and arthurfish
I have no idea what I should focus on. I know my skin is shit, but I'm already on accutane so it's just about time. Started bulking for the winter and my face already got more fat. I keep reading about peps and roids but I can't figure out how to get any and idk if I should. My growthplates are probably as good as closed and real surgeries aren't a possibility.
All I need to know is what to focus on (besides skin and bdf) since I don't know where to start. Bonesmashing? DIY surgeries? (thought about lip cutting but idk if it will help my ugly smile at all) Just get lean and pray?
I don't need a rating, ik I look bad, I just need advice
View attachment 5710182View attachment 5710186View attachment 5710187
theres hope trust me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
I have no idea what I should focus on. I know my skin is shit, but I'm already on accutane so it's just about time. Started bulking for the winter and my face already got more fat. I keep reading about peps and roids but I can't figure out how to get any and idk if I should. My growthplates are probably as good as closed and real surgeries aren't a possibility.
All I need to know is what to focus on (besides skin and bdf) since I don't know where to start. Bonesmashing? DIY surgeries? (thought about lip cutting but idk if it will help my ugly smile at all) Just get lean and pray?
I don't need a rating, ik I look bad, I just need advice
View attachment 5710182View attachment 5710186View attachment 5710187
Switch to tret and use consistently with correct routine also send full side pic
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Switch to tret (more benefits), grow and dye your eyelashes darker, dye your brows darker. Surgery-wise canthoplasty + bimax
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
I wouldn’t recommend bulking as you look like you could lose facial fat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Keep up the accutane, you can up the dose to 60mg frankly, start tretinoin in the evenings and azelaic acid in the mornings, very slowly build up as to where you can use them daily, don't rush, don't forget spf 50+ sunscreen and moisturizer (non negotiable). Hydrocortisone 1% for the nose, lip filler for the upper lip at a clinic, dutasteride, castor oil, oral and topical minoxidil to prevent balding and to grow out the lashes and brows, topical minoxidil on brows twice a day, castor oil on lashes before bed, 2.5mg oral minoxidil daily. Do NOT bulk you fucking stupid motherfucker, you're just getting fat, you don't bulk on any muscle, it's just fat, NEVER BULK RETARD. Fat disolvers after you're actually lean (dyi or at a clinic, your choice) and 50-100mg eplerenone daily to mitigate any water retention, you can also throw in 12.5mg hctz a couple of times a week, be sure to drink plenty of water (I mean it). You can also start roiding ,but I haven't even started my cycle yet, will start very soon, when I see something from it then I'll vouch for it. If you need any sources or if you have any questions feel free to ask.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Keep up the accutane, you can up the dose to 60mg frankly, start tretinoin in the evenings and azelaic acid in the mornings, very slowly build up as to where you can use them daily, don't rush, don't forget spf 50+ sunscreen and moisturizer (non negotiable). Hydrocortisone 1% for the nose, lip filler for the upper lip at a clinic, dutasteride, castor oil, oral and topical minoxidil to prevent balding and to grow out the lashes and brows, topical minoxidil on brows twice a day, castor oil on lashes before bed, 2.5mg oral minoxidil daily. Do NOT bulk you fucking stupid motherfucker, you're just getting fat, you don't bulk on any muscle, it's just fat, NEVER BULK RETARD. Fat disolvers after you're actually lean (dyi or at a clinic, your choice) and 50-100mg eplerenone daily to mitigate any water retention, you can also throw in 12.5mg hctz a couple of times a week, be sure to drink plenty of water (I mean it). You can also start roiding ,but I haven't even started my cycle yet, will start very soon, when I see something from it then I'll vouch for it. If you need any sources or if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Tips for sources would be great. Idk how ordering on indiamart works and it's the only source I really know
 
I have no idea what I should focus on. I know my skin is shit, but I'm already on accutane so it's just about time. Started bulking for the winter and my face already got more fat. I keep reading about peps and roids but I can't figure out how to get any and idk if I should. My growthplates are probably as good as closed and real surgeries aren't a possibility.
All I need to know is what to focus on (besides skin and bdf) since I don't know where to start. Bonesmashing? DIY surgeries? (thought about lip cutting but idk if it will help my ugly smile at all) Just get lean and pray?
I don't need a rating, ik I look bad, I just need advice
View attachment 5710182View attachment 5710186View attachment 5710187
Na there potential eye area looks ok and lower third isn’t great but ur bloated so there hope
 
  • +1
Reactions: anabolic_o

Similar threads

S
Replies
11
Views
74
sub5withappeal
S
low.inhib
Replies
5
Views
45
jorraoo
jorraoo
Shiinigami__
Replies
3
Views
42
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
moon860
Replies
3
Views
42
Pitt glazer
P
D
Replies
5
Views
134
saintdestroyer
saintdestroyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top