Is there any incentive to be productive when you're incel

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I'm studying a 1200 Pages manual for a competitive public exam but my motivation Is fuck low. I would study 50 Pages a day if i had a MTB to kiss and cuddle with. What's the point of winning It if i still remain incel After that. There are People with a criminal record that still manage to get gfs and slays because of their looks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, albe.ORG, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
imagine sitting exams for anything at 30 years old

Actually agree with you, just something as little as having a living MTB would push you to extremes like desiring to make lots of money to give her a better life.

Being a lonely incel is death sentence, tbh i’d focus on making everyone’s lives more miserable

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You went out the other day and a girl shouted "my looove", right? Just land a job and then you'll easily land your MTB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and PseudoMaxxer
You went out the other day and a girl shouted "my looove", right? Just land a job and then you'll easily land your MTB
Yeah but on other days i'm invisible, makes me think i still Need a good dose of luck, the stars Need to align for me to get laid

• Hmm...
Reactions: albe.ORG
Actually agree with you, just something as little as having a living MTB would push you to extremes like desiring to make lots of money to give her a better life.

Being a lonely incel is death sentence, tbh i’d focus on making everyone’s lives more miserable
I don't even have the mental prowess to feel hate towards other people at this point. Just want a Quick way out

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
“larp” obviously hahaha.

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL