Is there any natural way to get lighter eyes?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
I’m not talking about going from dark eyes to blue but more dark to a bit lighter brown,

Obviously contacts is option but if found out you be bullied for life

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and justbentbro

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
MSM is literally your only bet.

• +1
MSM is literally your only bet.
Is it worth trying? I don’t really get what it is looking online there are both pills and eye drops I’m assuming eye drops is the way to go?

Is it worth trying? I don’t really get what it is looking online there are both pills and eye drops I’m assuming eye drops is the way to go?
You have nothing to lose but if it worked honestly anyone would take it
I would probably start with supplements

• +1
Yes eye drops

• +1
You have nothing to lose but if it worked honestly anyone would take it
I would probably start with supplements
Yeah true maybe has a small effect but barely noticeable

Is it risky to take eye drops or should I take pills? Thanks again:)
So far from what ive read its not. I tried megadosing pills but it only got subtly lighter in yellow lightnings. And people said its night and day difference with the eyedrops. I will try soon hopefully. In fact they say that msm is used as eyedrop to make your vision better

• +1
MSM eye drops, glutathione, NAC, eating a lot of fruits.

Colored contacts or keratopigmentation would give better results in my opinion.

• +1
So far from what ive read its not. I tried megadosing pills but it only got subtly lighter in yellow lightnings. And people said its night and day difference with the eyedrops. I will try soon hopefully. In fact they say that msm is used as eyedrop to make your vision better
Thanks man I really appreciate it :D

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
MSM eye drops, glutathione, NAC, eating a lot of fruits.

Colored contacts or keratopigmentation would give better results in my opinion.
keratopigmentation seems kinda risky but I’m not the most knowledgeable about it, contacts would be the smart choice but I’m to afraid for my friends finding out and getting bullied over it

keratopigmentation seems kinda risky but I’m not the most knowledgeable about it, contacts would be the smart choice but I’m to afraid for my friends finding out and getting bullied over it
I have T40 eyes and I've been doing MSM eye drops + glutathione for months.

I need light brown eyes just like you and I realized I might as well try T15 colored contacts.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Deleted member 18840

I need light brown eyes just like you and I realized I might as well try T15 colored contacts.
How were your results so far

• +1
How were your results so far
I'm not disappointed at all but you can't go from dark brown to light brown with just supplements and special eye drops.

• +1
I'm not disappointed at all but you can't go from dark brown to light brown with just supplements and special eye drops.
Whats your dosage and the exact products you bought ? Its hard to find eyedrops in EU.
Yes for sure, but any shade lighter is good. Mine went subtly lighter. How were yours

• +1

I also think I have t40 or t50 eyes so might be worth trying contacts

Whats your dosage and the exact products you bought ? Its hard to find eyedrops in EU.
Yes for sure, but any shade lighter is good. Mine went subtly lighter. How were yours
I’m also from the Eu struggling finding eye drops, might have to go with the pills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Msm eye drops

Glutathione

Got them from Amazon.

Last edited:
  • +1