Is there any non surgery ways of increasing vertical chin length?

Doomerteen

Doomerteen

surgerymaxxing to chad
I'm 17 so I'm not an oldcel coper yet

Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
No

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
Muh mewing bro

only with chin implant or some type or jaw surgery.

everything is possible with surgery but the vast amount of internet fags are not willing to fly out of state to a surgeon to get their face cut open.

Yes. MRA appliance.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomvanish and 000
Mewing still works when you´re 17 right? Should be doing it anyway for health reasons

Fillers mb
Also you can try loosening your mentalis muscle, that is responsible for pulling your chin up.

nigga use your brain how are you gonna change a bone PRECISELY non surgically
the only thing for OVERALL growth is HGH

• +1
Reactions: Twinko and Deleted member 1680
Chin implants and sometimes fillers but they give small changes

Tren

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Fillers are legit. Voluma or volux should be ur choice

maybe a heightmaxxing stack might make your face longer which in turn could make your chin taller.

you could also try bonesmashibg

bonesmashing

Mewing increased mine, but I'm young. You're 17, so it should work for you aswell. It could be just puberty though...

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
i started mewing when i was 17, it made my chin longer and better but best effects you can achive with surgeries only

i started mewing when i was 17, it made my chin longer and better but best effects you can achive with surgeries only
Mewing doesnt do anything to the chin. The only thing that increases chin height non surgically apart from fillers is the MRA appliance which brings the entire mandible down and even forwards if needed. The mechanism is super simple and you can also make the bone remodelling time faster by using red light 660nm on your face and taking supplements that increase bone remodelling such as Boron. Im surprised Im the only one here who has mentioned it. Not everything has to be muh surgery

Inb4 low iq posters say its cope since its not muh surgery

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7313
yes bro just mew

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
How so? What does it do? Edit: nvm I read what it does
Forget about this one
All you need is an appliance like invisalign and ask your dentist to extrude your front teeth and intrude the back teeth. Every mm you extrude/intrude is an entire mm of height for the mandible/chin
Depending on the person you can extrude/intrude all the way up to like 1cm

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 000 and Growth Master
Forget about this one
All you need is an appliance like invisalign and ask your dentist to extrude your front teeth and intrude the back teeth. Every mm you extrude/intrude is an entire mm of height for the mandible/chin
I don’t want to mess with teeth pushing, I’d rather to the other one.

non surgery -> NOPE
non-invasive surgery-> chin implant

non surgery -> NOPE
non-invasive surgery-> chin implant
you literally have no idea what youre talking about.
surgery is not needed in every case in orthodontics.
treatments arent black or white like you think

I don’t want to mess with teeth pushing, I’d rather to the other one.
i dont think the other one will give you any increase at all tbh. if any it would take a while. like years. btw you would be doing the same thing as invisalign with the mra, extruding teeth, just a lot slower

Forget about this one
Can you go into a bit more depth bro I’m at work and can’t use google lol.

only with chin implant or some type or jaw surgery.

everything is possible with surgery but the vast amount of internet fags are not willing to fly out of state to a surgeon to get their face cut open.
No surgery for taint