Is there any other latino here

holybrutal

holybrutal

True 15yo latino looksmaxer
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Posts
907
Reputation
986
I mean besides @Latinolooksmaxxer who i guess is latino, also if u Indeed are latino where r u from
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cela, Erdafritnib, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
I mean besides @Latinolooksmaxxer who i guess is latino, also if u Indeed are latino where r u from
I am not a latino, just saying you to know
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erdafritnib, Niebvll, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Dang is there really no latinos here :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and Latinolooksmaxxer
I mean besides @Latinolooksmaxxer who i guess is latino, also if u Indeed are latino where r u from
brazil

theres a bunch of other brazilians here also
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and holybrutal
There was this Honduran guy who got banned. Forgot hi- ahh, I remember now.

@Heartache

There are probably no Mexican users here because they must have gotten CHAINSAW’d by the cartels. :feelswah:
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gravitas, Erdafritnib, holybrutal and 1 other person
There was this Honduran guy who got banned. Forgot hi- ahh, I remember now.

@Heartache

There are probably no Mexican users here because they must have gotten CHAINSAW’d by the cartels. :feelswah:
Yes probably
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and Gengar’s Ghost
Thanks, yes it was very beautiful. Sadly el mamahuevo de maduro fucked everything
I actually thought the guy who was anti-America was good. :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
37
theblueprints
theblueprints
Anonym0us
Replies
1
Views
35
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
muhammad18347
Replies
13
Views
84
gandylite.
gandylite.
ragu
Replies
3
Views
37
ANON
ANON
Majklos
Replies
5
Views
30
Majklos
Majklos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top