Is there any other options to induce beard growth other than dermarolling and minox?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Is there any other options to induce beard growth other than dermarolling and minox?

I know it sounds retarded but im allergic to minox

just done dermarolling for 6 months and made decent progress

Is there any other options other than poking holes in my face or letting research chemicals seep into my bloodstream?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and KDA Player
you could get a surgery or use other research chemicals like dht.

Ig put a hair growth lamp on ur jaw but I doubt that tbh

Highering your DHT, but it could accelerate hairloss.
Usual vitamins and elements for hair and skin, but I guess you're already on it.

If you're not using minox, keep grinding with dermarolling, it is sure long but steady.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Highering your DHT, but it could accelerate hairloss.
Usual vitamins and elements for hair and skin, but I guess you're already on it.

If you're not using minox, keep grinding with dermarolling, it is sure long but steady.
any advice for derma rolling what mm should i use?

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player

Is there any other options other than poking holes in my face or letting research chemicals seep into my bloodstream?
Are you sure that you aren't allergic to a delivery mechanism, minoxidil allergy is very rare. Try some without propylene glycol (foam is the easiest) or formula 82m.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Are you sure that you aren't allergic to a delivery mechanism, minoxidil allergy is very rare. Try some without propylene glycol (foam is the easiest) or formula 82m.
i did try the liquid and it made me feel really fucking weird

dont u think the foam is basically the same thing? this weird chemical going into my bloodstream?

What causes irritation for 99% of people is the propylene glycol, minox foam doesn't have this.
skin irritation? that wasnt the problem, it just made me feel really detached from the world like it was fucking with some sort of hormones in my brain or some shit. weird feeling stopped 3 days after i stopped taking it

you can try rosemary on beard. Other than that you're not really gonna see much other options out there seeing as beard is genetic.