Is there any point in approaching girls if you never been approached?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Do you think that normie talk like "girls are shy too" is true?

Is there any point in approaching women if they never been giving you hard IOIs or approaching you first?

I've read many opinions that goes "if you never tried you deserve to be incel", but is it really worth trying if I never got an IOI in my life and I am conversationless with women?

yeah its true for normies

My homie is PSL 5.5 and he has never been approached

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I read stories here, people say they been approached in a bar or club and they are like 5psl

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Did you ask him if he's ever been approached. I'm not even 5.5 psl and I've been approached multiple times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
yes mate
I've been approached a few times but it will probably not happen often unless you are insanely attractive tbh

I never tried either.
If you have to approach it's over...

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 2634 and 1 other person
Did you ask him if he's ever been approached. I'm not even 5.5 psl and I've been approached multiple times
Yeah I asked him and he said no. He's a very intelligent guy that is highly dimorphic. It's as if most people are scared off by him. He is no cuck and does not try to force friends
yes mate
I've been approached a few times but it will probably not happen often unless you are insanely attractive tbh
What do you consider an approach?

Yeah I asked him and he said no. He's a very intelligent guy that is highly dimorphic. It's as if most people are scared off by him. He is no cuck and does not try to force friends

What do you consider an approach?
Not sure if having a scary face is correlated to being approached less. I have a highish trust face imo.

Not sure if having a scary face is correlated to being approached less. I have a highish trust face imo.
This guy has such a natural presence. People always act as if they don't want to waste his time and respect him highly

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
This guy has such a natural presence. People always act as if they don't want to waste his time and respect him highly

My ex told me that she thought that it seemed like I had legitimately better places to be at when she didn't know me. And even then she was the one to ask me out on a date.

Last edited:
My ex told me that she thought that it seemed like I had legitimately better places to be at when she didn't know me. And even then she was the one to ask me out on a date.
mogs

ive been approached 10 times this year and i got rated between psl 5.5 (2 guys) and psl 6 (5 or 6).
altho i look better in motion

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I'm not even 5.5 psl and I've been approached multiple times
What's your PSL and height and social status? Where did you get approached and was the girl attractive?
yes mate
Same as above

@Amnesia do u know if do women will approach?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Dogs
What's your PSL and height and social status? Where did you get approached and was the girl attractive?

Same as above
I guess like 5 psl I dunno, I'm 6'2'' these girls that approached did not know my social status. Apparently my ex is looksmatched with me. The other girls were around the same level some better some worse. By approach i dont mean some ioi that who cares about.
@Amnesia do u know if do women will approach?
He already says women approach him all the time

Last edited:
I guess like 5 psl I dunno, I'm 6'2'' these girls that approached did not know my social status. Apparently my ex is looksmatched with me. The other girls were around the same level some better some worse. By approach i dont mean some ioi that who cares about.

Then if I never been approached or even IOId it must be truly over for me.

Ive been approached and girls gays had crushes on me in HS etc

And i am utterly a subhuman son of a whore looksmin permavirgin

If youve never had a girl give you iois or flirt just load your guns and ER

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 1751
no

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Still waiting for that to happen

• So Sad
Reactions: Over and Butthurt Dweller
Recently been approached three times at the club for girls asking me to dance with them, managed to kissed 2 of those, its weird cuz it never happened to me until recently.

• +1

The based dwellER know

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller

what do you mean by approach? the woman's idea of an approach is strong eye contact or talking to you first. they won't just come up and start flirting hardcore. well, older women maybe.

Ive never went to a party, but in college i have been approached, but its not the "HEY I WANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK" approach. Its more subtle. But in clubs and parties woman do approach ded srs.

• +1
i was approached by a mexican land whale
and by a shitty short car crash looking face mexican girl

IM AUSTRIAN SORRY FOR MY BSD ENGLISH

• +1

didnt he tell on lookism that women say he's good looking all the time but don't go with him in the end, and that only sub5 give him a chance

You are either not a subhuman or you misinterpret those crushes and approaches. Elaborate more. Were you rated here? If not then what's your PSL/flaws. How did those approaches go and how do you know girls crushed on you.

Yea I never had IOI or flirt in my life from anyone. Suicidemaxx is the only opinion.

what do you mean by approach? the woman's idea of an approach is strong eye contact or talking to you first. they won't just come up and start flirting hardcore. well, older women maybe.
Woman starting conversation with you about anything really, but not work/school tasks.

Ive never went to a party, but in college i have been approached, but its not the "HEY I WANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK" approach. Its more subtle. But in clubs and parties woman do approach ded srs.
Well I never been to any party or club so idk. But I assume they should approach me in school.

You are either not a subhuman or you misinterpret those crushes and approaches. Elaborate more. Were you rated here? If not then what's your PSL/flaws. How did those approaches go and how do you know girls crushed on you.

Yea I never had IOI or flirt in my life from anyone. Suicidemaxx is the only opinion.

Woman starting conversation with you about anything really, but not work/school tasks.

Well I never been to any party or club so idk. But I assume they should approach me in school.
yeah I dont look like reptiles or anything I just have negative self esteem

but even then, im no slayer and have always been very reclusive and autistic adult virgin no social life hikikomori

if girls never showed interest in you ever, just ER, if only guys have showed interest in you...just kys :ROFLMAO:

yeah I dont look like reptiles or anything I just have negative self esteem

but even then, im no slayer and have always been very reclusive and autistic adult virgin no social life hikikomori

if girls never showed interest in you ever, just ER, if only guys have showed interest in you...just kys :ROFLMAO:
Then you are not ugly if you literally had girls crushing on you JFL I cant imagine such thing even happening to me, its ridiculous.
I'm gonna try my hardest to max on gym and hard antidepressants to get a GF, if not then gonna run reincarnation game.

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
A 3-4/10 girl in the club actually came over and asked for my number (after an initial conversation) a few months ago. It feels insulting being approached by uglies.

• +1