Is there any point in chatting with a girl online who's across the world from you?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
IS there? especially if you're a broke dude who has no future or anything, and she knows this yet keeps hitting me up. She said she has no one to talk to, and bored all the time, and I guess we kinda vibe, and have a lot in common, but the reality is, it seems doomed anyways despite matching personalities.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista and SidharthTheSlayer
waste of time, over the time, yall will run out of topics to talk about and suddenly stop texting

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Nope thats a lie girl only care about you 20 procent
IS there? especially if you're a broke dude who has no future or anything, and she knows this yet keeps hitting me up. She said she has no one to talk to, and only doing it out of boredom...

• +1
Do it, why not? What if she falls in love with you?

• +1
Do it, why not? What if she falls in love with you?
she falls in love with me and then what? The chances of us meeting IRL is pretty low, even we it happens, it will happens like a few years into the future where we're both finally financially capable, and she'll probably get piped while I'm chatting with her, literally cuckold.

• +1
Reactions: twojei and Madridista
Lmao. That's exactly what's happening with me, brother. The only difference is that I am the one who is begging on my knees for her attention like a cuck. She hasn't replied in 3 days. O V E R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back