Is there any point in trying or should I just end it all?

O

omnilegent

Iron
This is how I look like ( see photo). I'm 17. Is there even any point in trying? Should I just end it all?

These are all my features, from top to bottom :

- Frizzy uneven unwashed unbrushed asymmetrical 2a hair
- Crooked hairline + widow's peak
- Crooked uneven ungrown ungroomed negative tilted eyebrows
- Long upper and lower eyelashes ( only reedeeming quality )
- Upper eye lid exposure only on one eye ( the right one, probably because I mostly slept on one part. most of my problems are probably because of this )
- Negative canthal tilt
- Big crooked nose with a deviated septum
- Big jewish looking ears where one is more tilted than the other, but at the very least they stick close to my head so I don't look like a monkey
- Thin lips with cracks ( probably due to dehydration? ) where the upper one is almost invisible and the lower one is big
- Crooked and crowded teeth ( due to mouth breathing and bad tongue posture for like 14 years )
- Overbite; due to incorrect biting posture ( tho I can "fix" it by "biting forward" and I can keep doing it unconciously/when sleeping so this is probably a problem I created myself due to a bad habit? )
- Almost fully downward growth with lowkey almost invisible jawline ( due to years of mouth breathing , being fat and eating soft food )
- Bad beard genetics
- Gynocomastia ( probably, can't tell yet, but very likely )
- Fat
- 5'9.5 ( Funny story : I gaslit myself into thinking I was 5'11 because I measured myself with shoes on ) I need to be at least 6'3 in order to have a chance
- Small and thin penis ( 5 inches with 4.5 girth bonepressed; probably due to low T and being overweight since I was a child; I need at least 8 inches in length and 6 in girth in order to compensate for most of my shortcomings :feelsbadman: )
- Phimosis
- Broke.

I rate myself as a solid 2/10. Tbh, a lot of money spent on plastic surgeries and on dentists and losing weight could fix almost all of my problems tho ( hair, eyebrows, eye area, nose, septum, ear size, teeth, jaw, gyno, phimosis, etc ) except height and penis size 😭😭 It's over for me should I ropemaxx?

Attachments

• IMG_20240811_175510_682.jpg
    IMG_20240811_175510_682.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240811_175516_899.jpg
    IMG_20240811_175516_899.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air and BrutalMogger
Lean out before killing urself brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pandac, boss8055, RickysNotCool and 3 others
you didint mention personality which in my opinion is a significant factor

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pandac, boss8055, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 7 others
Wait

Attachments

• 20240809_Just add pheromones to ur body lil bros 🤡.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Lol there's plenty of potential in your case don't let people on here tell you whether it's over. Blackpill is more of a depression inducing poison. With enough money you can fix many failos.

Your main concern should be lower third as should it be with 90% of people. It's not about PSL, it's more about appeal maxxing. I see guys who look like you every day who fashionmax, get haircut, some tattoos and workout and they get plenty of hoes (obviously ltb-htb range), but imo anything better than a htb is just a premium.

I'm not trying to bluepill you, but it's really not that over like this forum tries to gaslight you, especially if you can maintain average looks until your late 20s. Even if it was over you'd be much better off trying to improve yourself than spend time on .org

• +1
Reactions: pandac, boss8055, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 5 others
Whenever you think it's over just remember this guy fucked one of the best looking females alive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, truthhurts, watah and 1 other person
don't lie to me bro 😭
There's literally limb lengthening surgery. You can always geomax and go to east asia and be treated like a God. Most girls don't give a shit about height if you are gl enough and taller than them (you are taller than at least 60-70% of women).

Most people will never afford the luxury of surgery, but who gives a shit. Everyone wants to go to heaven yet nobody wants to die. You have to literally die to earn big money to be able to afford surgeries + expensive lifestyle if you ever plan on fucking hot bitches. The risk to reward ratio is insane as you cannot lose anything (you literally won't fuck shit if you are poor), but can gain access to hot hoes, just focus on studying how to make money.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, truthhurts and NZb6Air
Yes, he betabuxed her for 2 years while she wad fucking gigachads
No but whatever. Her, Ariana Grande and Dua Lipa date the ugliest of the ugliest bastards and all are hot af. You keep coping through blackpill while a literal ltn fucks a gigastacy somewhere.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, GerbertJohnson, watah and 1 other person
i
This is how I look like ( see photo). I'm 17. Is there even any point in trying? Should I just end it all?

- Upper eye lid exposure only on one eye ( the right one, probably because I mostly slept on one part. most of my problems are probably because of this )
- Negative canthal tilt
- Big jewish looking ears where one is more tilted than the other, but at the very least they stick close to my head so I don't look like a monkey
- Thin lips with cracks ( probably due to dehydration? ) where the upper one is almost invisible and the lower one is big
- Crooked and crowded teeth ( due to mouth breathing and bad tongue posture for like 14 years )
- Overbite; due to incorrect biting posture ( tho I can "fix" it by "biting forward" and I can keep doing it unconciously/when sleeping so this is probably a problem I created myself due to a bad habit? )
- Almost fully downward growth with lowkey almost invisible jawline ( due to years of mouth breathing , being fat and eating soft food )
- Bad beard genetics
- Fat
- 5'9.5 ( Funny story : I gaslit myself into thinking I was 5'11 because I measured myself with shoes on ) I need to be at least 6'3 in order to have a chance
- Small and thin penis ( 5 inches with 4.5 girth bonepressed; probably due to low T and being overweight since I was a child; I need at least 8 inches in length and 6 in girth in order to compensate for most of my shortcomings :feelsbadman: )
- Phimosis
- Broke.

I rate myself as a solid 2/10. Tbh, a lot of money spent on plastic surgeries and on dentists and losing weight could fix almost all of my problems tho ( hair, eyebrows, eye area, nose, septum, ear size, teeth, jaw, gyno, phimosis, etc ) except height and penis size 😭😭 It's over for me should I ropemaxx?
so their this ideology that its never over bro keep pushing their is always room for improvement the truth is that youll never be satisfied trust me one day your gona look up to day one and be like damn how far ive come but it didnt gave me no satisafaction so what we can learn from that is that try constantly improve yourself but always like youself as you are cause no matter how mush you improve yiour standards are gonna go up with it i know the blackpill bla bla you would never live a good life if your not atractive bla bla i know its somewhat legit a chad would always live better but it doesnt mean its over i refuse to admit its over i know the blackpill is lelgit but i refuse to swallow it their are plenty of people who lived a good life while not being attractive its jsut that now everything is more diifficult but life is not over remember that your arent gonna keep that body of yours anyway either your atheist or religious you probably know that so why bother if your girl love you for your looks she live you when your looks deteriorate so in resume improve youself but most importantly like yourself like you are

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and omnilegent
your hairline Is good, ur minimal uee Is not a flaw, Ur hairtype Is not bad u Just Need to get It more healthy.
Ur biggest flaws are your bf%, droopy lower lid and your lower third but you cant be 100% sure about the last one until u lean down

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, SlavicGeneral, omnilegent and 1 other person

- Negative canthal tilt
- Bad beard genetics
- Fat
- Phimosis
- Broke.

not even worth it just rope

- Negative canthal tilt
- Bad beard genetics
- Fat
- Phimosis
- Broke.

no dont rope you don’t even look ugly or anything you just don’t look attractive. the way u stair into the camera and hold your face muscles makes you look depressed and miserable. if i were you i’d go to your doctor about your test and maybe start TRT it’s really helped people emotionally and physically

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, SlavicGeneral and omnilegent

- Negative canthal tilt
- Bad beard genetics
- Fat
- Phimosis
- Broke.

Tbh you are not fucked at all, hairline is good you don’t have UEE , 5 foot 9 is enough, 5 inch penis is enough especially at your age it can still grow. If u fix your lower third and improve maybe a lil bit your nose you are more than fine

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
Lol there's plenty of potential in your case don't let people on here tell you whether it's over. Blackpill is more of a depression inducing poison. With enough money you can fix many failos.

Your main concern should be lower third as should it be with 90% of people. It's not about PSL, it's more about appeal maxxing. I see guys who look like you every day who fashionmax, get haircut, some tattoos and workout and they get plenty of hoes (obviously ltb-htb range), but imo anything better than a htb is just a premium.

I'm not trying to bluepill you, but it's really not that over like this forum tries to gaslight you, especially if you can maintain average looks until your late 20s. Even if it was over you'd be much better off trying to improve yourself than spend time on .org
Good one, (y).