Is there any point in trying or should I just end it all?

omnilegent

omnilegent

subhumanschizo
This is how I look like ( see photo). I'm 17. Is there even any point in trying? Should I just end it all?

These are all my features, from top to bottom :

- Frizzy uneven unwashed unbrushed asymmetrical 2a hair
- Crooked hairline + widow's peak
- Crooked uneven ungrown ungroomed negative tilted eyebrows
- Long upper and lower eyelashes ( only reedeeming quality )
- Upper eye lid exposure only on one eye ( the right one, probably because I mostly slept on one part. most of my problems are probably because of this )
- Negative canthal tilt
- Big crooked nose with a deviated septum
- Big jewish looking ears where one is more tilted than the other, but at the very least they stick close to my head so I don't look like a monkey
- Thin lips with cracks ( probably due to dehydration? ) where the upper one is almost invisible and the lower one is big
- Crooked and crowded teeth ( due to mouth breathing and bad tongue posture for like 14 years )
- Overbite; due to incorrect biting posture ( tho I can "fix" it by "biting forward" and I can keep doing it unconciously/when sleeping so this is probably a problem I created myself due to a bad habit? )
- Almost fully downward growth with lowkey almost invisible jawline ( due to years of mouth breathing , being fat and eating soft food )
- Bad beard genetics
- Gynocomastia ( probably, can't tell yet, but very likely )
- Fat
- 5'9.5 ( Funny story : I gaslit myself into thinking I was 5'11 because I measured myself with shoes on ) I need to be at least 6'3 in order to have a chance
- Small and thin penis ( 5 inches with 4.5 girth bonepressed; probably due to low T and being overweight since I was a child; I need at least 8 inches in length and 6 in girth in order to compensate for most of my shortcomings :feelsbadman: )
- Phimosis
- Broke.

I rate myself as a solid 2/10. Tbh, a lot of money spent on plastic surgeries and on dentists and losing weight could fix almost all of my problems tho ( hair, eyebrows, eye area, nose, septum, ear size, teeth, jaw, gyno, phimosis, etc ) except height and penis size 😭😭 It's over for me should I ropemaxx?

Attachments

• IMG_20240811_175510_682.jpg
    IMG_20240811_175510_682.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240811_175516_899.jpg
    IMG_20240811_175516_899.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air and BrutalMogger
This is how I look like ( see photo). I'm 17. Is there even any point in trying? Should I just end it all?

These are all my features, from top to bottom :

- Frizzy uneven unwashed unbrushed asymmetrical 2a hair
- Crooked hairline + widow's peak
- Crooked uneven ungrown ungroomed negative tilted eyebrows
- Long upper and lower eyelashes ( only reedeeming quality )
- Upper eye lid exposure only on one eye ( the right one, probably because I mostly slept on one part. most of my problems are probably because of this )
- Negative canthal tilt
- Big crooked nose with a deviated septum
- Big jewish looking ears where one is more tilted than the other, but at the very least they stick close to my head so I don't look like a monkey
- Thin lips with cracks ( probably due to dehydration? ) where the upper one is almost invisible and the lower one is big
- Crooked and crowded teeth ( due to mouth breathing and bad tongue posture for like 14 years )
- Overbite; due to incorrect biting posture ( tho I can "fix" it by "biting forward" and I can keep doing it unconciously/when sleeping so this is probably a problem I created myself due to a bad habit? )
- Almost fully downward growth with lowkey almost invisible jawline ( due to years of mouth breathing , being fat and eating soft food )
- Bad beard genetics
- Gynocomastia ( probably, can't tell yet, but very likely )
- Fat
- 5'9.5 ( Funny story : I gaslit myself into thinking I was 5'11 because I measured myself with shoes on ) I need to be at least 6'3 in order to have a chance
- Small and thin penis ( 5 inches with 4.5 girth bonepressed; probably due to low T and being overweight since I was a child; I need at least 8 inches in length and 6 in girth in order to compensate for most of my shortcomings :feelsbadman: )
- Phimosis
- Broke.

I rate myself as a solid 2/10. Tbh, a lot of money spent on plastic surgeries and on dentists and losing weight could fix almost all of my problems tho ( hair, eyebrows, eye area, nose, septum, ear size, teeth, jaw, gyno, phimosis, etc ) except height and penis size 😭😭 It's over for me should I ropemaxx?
Bro u literally average bro u could get to htn or chadlite ngl